chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No correction email for me.. You would think Ford's email server and automation capabilities would make this a few key pushes... Or do they have an army of employees working from home due to virus printing and scanning corrections from a ledger?
Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I never got my confirmation email, what the hells going on?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No correction email for me.. You would think Ford's email server and automation capabilities would make this a few key pushes... Or do they have an army of employees working from home due to virus printing and scanning corrections from a ledger?
Who do we talk to so it's straightened out?

Billm0066

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Does it matter? When I log in it shows the correct reservation.

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I spoke to ford marketing on Thursday and yes they are working remotely. Oh joy!!!

Sponsored

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My thought as well, I actually have my Broncos delivered
Well mine was this week so don't be a dick... Some of us are still waiting because we ordered what we wanted instead of converting my order to a vehicle that was less than what I want. But hey thanks for responding with such a helpful response,

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Well mine was this week so don't be a dick... Some of us are still waiting because we ordered what we wanted instead of converting my order to a vehicle that was less than what I want. But hey thanks for responding with such a helpful response,
Wasn't trying to be, just that this thread is over 18 months old... It was long ago settled that the reservation emails from opening night were all jacked up.

We all know that the communication sucks, the emails suck, the supply chain sucks, dealers suck and the waits suck.

No reason to ressurect a dead thread though.. If I wanted to be a dick, I would let you know that I have had a fully loaded Badlands 4DR Mic and an FE 4Dr since October... Yeah a lot of luck, but I also was a very early first night and I ordered from a dealer that is getting lots of Broncos.
Sponsored