Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is there a way to stop this truck from lighting up like a Christmas tree if you are only opening the door? And the whining/humming noise as soon as you open the door is aggravating as hell, how can this be corrected if at all? Thanks
I'm not sure about the interior lights, but the humming you here is the fuel pump priming for a start of the engine. My Ranger does it also.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree, its a sh*t hole. At least we didn't have orange skies this year from the fires
That’s a bit harsh. Here’s my “shithole California” view right now. Looks pretty sweet to me. Not sure where in CA you are but I live in a little slice of heaven 30 minutes from the beach. To each her own.

image.jpg

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s a bit harsh. Here’s my “shithole California” view right now. Looks pretty sweet to me. Not sure where in CA you are but I live in a little slice of heaven 30 minutes from the beach. To each her own.

Ford Bronco Ford Senior Master Tech Here (w/ Bronco Ordered). Have Questions? image
Well im 45 mins from San fransisco so. You definitely win in the nice part of California, are you guys having to evacuate right now because of the fire?

Sponsored

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Especially california. One of the few places where if you make less then 120k a year you are technically living in poverty
Your blanket statement regarding poverty level cannot be applied across the state. Depends on where you live. Just like any other state. Luckily, free country and you have choices. Pros and cons everywhere. I can do without the fires though and there is definitely room for improvement. Just like everywhere else (re improvement).

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base

Ford Bronco Ford Senior Master Tech Here (w/ Bronco Ordered). Have Questions? image
Yeah where I'm at, it's dry we have the delta that has a bad alge problem and not technically safe to swim. It is expensive, the state is pushing to prevent climate change but allows pg and e to get away with them being the cause of the biggest fires in our states history, massive water mismanagement. The canal that sending water from northern to Southern California has a 40 percent evaporation rate, during a drought water companies that sell bottle water are exempt from water restrictions. The state has not done anything to address the Forrest fire issues. Rise in home prices and crime. Homelessness and drug use. I can go on haha

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well im 45 mins from San fransisco so. You definitely win in the nice part of California, are you guys having to evacuate right now because of the fire?
I’m in Marin, no smoke today, blue skies and the sounds of a grinder outside my property (having our road repaired) 😂

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah where I'm at, it's dry we have the delta that has a bad alge problem and not technically safe to swim. It is expensive, the state is pushing to prevent climate change but allows pg and e to get away with them being the cause of the biggest fires in our states history, massive water mismanagement. The canal that sending water from northern to Southern California has a 40 percent evaporation rate, during a drought water companies that sell bottle water are exempt from water restrictions. The state has not done anything to address the Forrest fire issues. Rise in home prices and crime. Homelessness and drug use. I can go on haha
Oh you are well inland from me, hotter and more oppressive air. We used to windsurf at Sherman Island and sometimes a bit upriver. Those were the days.......

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m in Marin, no smoke today, blue skies and the sounds of a grinder outside my property (having our road repaired) 😂
Marin is super nice, I can't remember the name of the restaurant there but it is the one on the boat, they had great seafood pasta there. I used to go there a lot to volunteer at the marine center

Sponsored

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh you are well inland from me, hotter and more oppressive air. We used to windsurf at Sherman Island and sometimes a bit upriver. Those were the days.......
Yeah its changed a lot over here, very crowded now and the homeless population has exploded, it's crazy

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Marin is super nice, I can't remember the name of the restaurant there but it is the one on the boat, they had great seafood pasta there. I used to go there a lot to volunteer at the marine center
Oh the Marine Mammal Center in the Headlands, nice! I’ve never eaten at a restaurant on a boat in Marin but I’ll assume it is/was in Sausalito. And CA is a big state, the fifth largest economy in the world, and extremely diverse. We have our problems for sure but I wouldn’t live anywhere else (besides the UK).

Ricky_gibbs

Base
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini countryman
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh the Marine Mammal Center in the Headlands, nice! I’ve never eaten at a restaurant on a boat in Marin but I’ll assume it is/was in Sausalito. And CA is a big state, the fifth largest economy in the world, and extremely diverse. We have our problems for sure but I wouldn’t live anywhere else (besides the UK).
I totally get that, I wouldn't mind being up in crescent city area, or the San Luis area but some concentrated areas near the major cited seem to be more problematic

BLMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Ultimate Wrangler and two other normal cars
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

👀 can y’all take this to the off topic category?
Sorry for getting that started. I was just tired of CA being shat on. It is my home and I respect where others live, even if isn’t my choice. I agree with you. Keep it to Bronco talk.
Sponsored