First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing that Ford can build a BRaptor but can't build our loaded Badlands or Wildtraks !!
Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing that Ford can build a BRaptor but can't build our loaded Badlands or Wildtraks !!
I'm still waiting on a BASE myself, but it is a 2-door Sasquatch.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a BRAPTOR build production week of 09/05/2022.
Nice! Congrats! Just in time for winter lol. That’s the worst, I got my Mojave last year in early October. Got 1 trail in and that was that, took the top off once. Nevermind you’re in California lol.

Sponsored

JABronco87

Base
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door Base 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, sort of. Ford just sent me a picture of my Outer Banks coming off the assembly line, but you can see a red Bronco Raptor behind it:

image.jpg
Maybe they accidently gave you the 3.0 engine!!

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I Started with a Wildtrack when the reservations were made available; I wanted a FE but I was a little late as all the slots were taken. The original 2dr fully loaded Wildtrack order ($62,404) was placed 9/17/2020 with the local dealer. I was a hold out for the painted hardtop and thus began the setbacks. In March 2021 I switched out to a 2dr Bad Lands/Sasquatch after the Antimatter Blue was discontinued. Most know the continued setbacks from Ford. I first learned about the Raptor and the Everglade versions in November 2021 during my Nevada Off-Roadeo from the trial guide. In January 2022, I received a teaser email from Ford introducing the Raptor and asking if I was interested. I immediately replied and then only to receive a "request denied" email from Ford, I am thinking "WTH, why offer the Raptor and then reply with a no?!?!?". Fortunately, I have been in close contact with the local Ford dealer representative. I kept him informed with my correspondences from Ford and come to find out he was in the dark with everything I sent him, however he was aware of my interest in the Raptor. I was on business trip when he called late February 2022 and notified me that Ford gave his dealership ONE Bronco Raptor order and asked me If I was interested in changing out my current reservation. The only caveat was I had to say yes that day and come to dealership complete the order. Luckily, I was able to complete it online and send it to him. Ford confirmed the order on 3/28/2022 with the indication it would be ready summer 2022.
Always like a story with a Happy Ending!! I too received the email from Ford asking if I would be interested in the Bronco Raptor. If it would have been available to purchase as a 2-door I would have responded, but chose to pass on it.
I've been all over the place with my dealer these past couple of years. Probably signed 5 different DORA's because of all the changes. I've wanted 3 different colors and 3 different models. Finally settled on a Carbonized Grey Base-Squatch, but now I'm liking the Hot Pepper Red...... :ROFLMAO:

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nice! Congrats! Just in time for winter lol. That’s the worst, I got my Mojave last year in early October. Got 1 trail in and that was that, took the top off once. Nevermind you’re in California lol.
SNOW WHEELING!

Blasting through the closed roads in January/February is a blast.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
SNOW WHEELING!

Blasting through the closed roads in January/February is a blast.
Maybe in some places lol. Doing that in Colorado is a recipe for getting stuck and a costly tow out. Happens to tons of people every spring lol.

Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe in some places lol. Doing that in Colorado is a recipe for getting stuck and a costly tow out. Happens to tons of people every spring lol.
We have some spots in the Sierra Nevada's that you can hit up some roads that get closed for the winter. Normally 5-6ft of snow and as long as you come with some buddies you'll be able to pull yourself out. I know people that go solo with just a shovel and a come along but that is a bit too risky for me.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We have some spots in the Sierra Nevada's that you can hit up some roads that get closed for the winter. Normally 5-6ft of snow and as long as you come with some buddies you'll be able to pull yourself out. I know people that go solo with just a shovel and a come along but that is a bit too risky for me.
Haha yeah no way I’d do that alone! That’s true, I guess California does get snow in the mountains lol.

Jms1

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my build pic today from Ford; looks like a Cactus Gray raptor right behind. Blend date for me was 8/3, build #573/1026 and dealer called yesterday to say it was in transit via rail.

4932C5FA-FDE4-49E2-AFAD-9C022B423FD5.jpeg
Blend date for me was 08-03-2022 as well, build #111/1026 What a coincidence

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm still waiting on a BASE myself, but it is a 2-door Sasquatch.
As am I! Reserved over a year ago, then had to re-order a 2022 model, now I'll have to re-order a 2023. Do you have a VIN? When did you reserve? Took 14 months to get my 4 door BD. Have a feeling it will be at least another year for my BaseSquatch. Ugh

Bronco6Geo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands Non-Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was under the impression that when Ford started running Bronco Raptor, Everglades and Wildrak with HOSS 3.0 through production that they would be the only Broncos being produced for a time.
Sponsored