First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Amazing that Ford can build a BRaptor but can't build our loaded Badlands or Wildtraks !!
They are building them everyday. Just toured the factory on Wednesday. It was full operational, building broncos. The factory is building as many as they can, not just sitting on there hands.

Issues are dealer allocations. If your dealer gets 10 broncos a year, but has 40 orders, itā€™s gonna take 4 years to fill those orders.

They also hard 250-300 Raptors done, sitting in the Mod department waiting for Fords Exec to ok to ship.

Maybe around 15 Everglades. Apparently the take rate on those isnā€™t so good
Sponsored

TxMike

Wildtrak
First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@JcrOffroad-are you sure they are waiting for executive ok to release the Bronco raptors? Any specific reasons why they havenā€™t been oktb? Waiting on my raptor trying to get a sense of why they havenā€™t delivered any yet. Thx

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They are building them everyday. Just toured the factory on Wednesday. It was full operational, building broncos. The factory is building as many as they can, not just sitting on there hands.

Issues are dealer allocations. If your dealer gets 10 broncos a year, but has 40 orders, itā€™s gonna take 4 years to fill those orders.

They also hard 250-300 Raptors done, sitting in the Mod department waiting for Fords Exec to ok to ship.

Maybe around 15 Everglades. Apparently the take rate on those isnā€™t so good
I called Ford chat today and they confirmed my Raptor is built and ready to ship. Drove to my dealer and they also confirmed it is built and ready to ship.

After being a day 1 reservation and reordering 3 times, getting the golden ticket and hearing it is actually built, Iā€™m in shock. And, you just confirmed you saw it sitting there. šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ» Thank you!!!

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Still canā€™t believe people will be getting Braptors while early 2020 reservation holders havenā€™t gotten their 2021 Broncos
If you want to be mad, be mad at the ones who already have their Broncos that they ordered March ā€˜22. Most BRaptors are Golden Ticket day one holders

Sponsored

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JcrOffroad-are you sure they are waiting for executive ok to release the Bronco raptors? Any specific reasons why they havenā€™t been oktb? Waiting on my raptor trying to get a sense of why they havenā€™t delivered any yet. Thx
I was told by the plant manager that yesterday, ford executives were arriving to go over ā€˜ok to shipā€™. I have no idea if they gave the ok or not. However they said around 250 raptors were ready to ship once they get the launch code.

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still canā€™t believe people will be getting Braptors while early 2020 reservation holders havenā€™t gotten their 2021 Broncos
This is on the dealers and their allocation allowances management.

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was told by the plant manager that yesterday, ford executives were arriving to go over ā€˜ok to shipā€™. I have no idea if they gave the ok or not. However they said around 250 raptors were ready to ship once they get the launch code.
Most concrete news we have heard in a while, thanks for this.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This is on the dealers and their allocation allowances management.
Ford decided who was awarded the Golden Tickets. Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re suggesting that my dealership could have done differently.

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford decided who was awarded the Golden Tickets. Iā€™m not sure what youā€™re suggesting that my dealership could have done differently.
Iā€™m referring to people saying ā€˜Iā€™m still waiting from 20XXā€™.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder what the damage rate will be for Braptors with rail and truck carriers. That extra width has to be a headache for them.

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I wonder what the damage rate will be for Braptors with rail and truck carriers. That extra width has to be a headache for them.
You donā€™t have to worry about your Braptor. The only things out in that extra width zone are your plastic flares and tires. I think yours will be just fineā€¦

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your dealership wasn't required to sell a Raptor to the people Ford selected for a GT. The selection process for the GT was just a PR stunt. The majority did go to Day 1 reservations though and seem to have reasonable, or no, ADM.

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, 22&23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Fingers crossed this is accurate and things start moving. I was given an ETA of 8/26 and it is arriving via truck. Just 5 hours away.
Sponsored