Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Honestly - if you're buying a new car in general, you're an idiot no matter what fantasy financial land you're in. period.
So if only idiots buy new cars, where will all the used cars the non-idiots buy come from?🤔

And if only idiots buy new cars, should any of us really trust buying a used cars since they were all owned and driven by idiots?😉😉
Sponsored

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if only idiots buy new cars, where will all the used cars the non-idiots buy come from?🤔

And if only idiots buy new cars, should any of us really trust buying a used cars since they were all owned and driven by idiots?😉😉
Well - you buy them from the idiots like me who've had the pleasure to be the first to fart in the seats.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When the music stops, and your stock takes a tumble, as stocks always have pull-backs and the occasional crash, where will GME be when it is time to sell it and buy your Bronco, to the moon, or just another Bitcoin like crash? Understanding your long term investments vs near term cash needs is best understood when you have time to bank some profits.

The old investment saying says it best, "Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered".
The Gamestop part was sarcasm but the rest stands. Borrowing money at 0.9% to invest is a good move, generally speaking. I'd take the $5k+ net gain this scenario would likely yield, sans the Audi purchase. 🤓

It's hard to imagine anything worse for financial and mental well-being than a 7 year car loan!

Debt is NOT your friend.
I will happily take a 7-year loan on the Bronco if one is available at decent interest. You do you.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

haha No. Won't ever happen. Why would they incentavice a vehicle in high demand? Doens't make any sense from a business standpoint. And anyone who pays 84 months on a vehicle doesn't make smart financials choices and shouldn't be spending that much on a new car.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It's hard to imagine anything worse for financial and mental well-being than a 7 year car loan!

Debt is NOT your friend.
Well banks and CU’s do offer 10 year car loans and 20 year loans on RVs, Boats. 30 year mortgages even at 3% your still paying $100k+ in interest over the term. You could get an apartment for $1500 a month and piss money away like that which you’ll never see a return on. The smartest move would be to lease the bronco. But then at that point it would be really really dumb to put any kind of aftermarket Accessories on because they literally add zero value. So what’s the point of getting a Bronco then. You should run for government office and take your no debt soap box to them.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

WE NEED TO START A PETITION ASKING FORD TO OFFER FINANCING INCENTIVES DUE TO THE COMPLICATIONS THEYVE HAD CONCERNING THE PRODCUTION AND DELIVERY OF THE NEW FORD BRONCO. ZERO PERCENT FOR 60 MONTHS, 1.9% FOR 72 MONTHS AND 3.9% FOR 84 MONTHS. YOUR THOUGHTS?
AND...some incentive for those of us paying cash. Maybe $1K off MSRP and priority ordering of accessories (so we don't get an "Out of Stock"). Something to ease all this pain of waiting and delays. The FORD points or event attendance that many can't attend is not much of a bandaid.

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a question on the March 19th deadline. I converted to order on March 19th. Does the deadline include the 19th? Or does by the 19th mean orders converted end of day on the 18th?

UpstateNY4x4

Badlands
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ML350, 2019 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m paying cash and don’t have a build date, Ford Motor Company will not “give” you anything that doesn’t benefit them, period.

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably was a bad move financially to buy a new Bronco in 1966 when they came out. $2400 for a car with no doors! You know, depreciation and all.

Original MSRP: Base Price $2,480

Now
Average Retail: Base Price $30,300 Options

High Retail: Base Price $64,100 Options

Low Retail: Base Price $17,500 Options

Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told there would be no math.

I have post-graduate degrees but have never been able to understand all this financial “portfolio” talk or the stock market. My parents worked for money and had no “investments.” Wish I understood it. If I could pay cash for a car, I’d hope I wouldn’t be the kind of windbag who brags about it on forums.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have to finance longer than 48 months you should be looking at a less expensive vehicle.
It’s not that people have to, it’s that sometimes people want to. I’m paying 0.9% over 2 years for my used Beemer, plus I just want to pat it off faster. BTW I put 15k down too. If my hubby keeps fighting my Bronco purchase I might pay cash and sell it to someone who really wants one without the huge markup. It’s the sales tax that will kill me. I’m ok with paying taxes but sales tax is the one I have a problem with,

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks