Sponsored

Ford Spokesperson: 2020 Bronco is the Most Exciting Thing He’s Seen Ford Do!

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford is starting to firm up the company's marketing plan for the next-gen Bronco and Bronco6G.com will be a big part of that plan!

We recently spoke to Dan Jones, who handles Bronco communications at Ford. While he understandably could not provide specific details, Dan told us that "the design/engineering development [of the next-gen Bronco] is the most exciting thing I've ever seen Ford do to date" and to expect some big developments in the pipeline!

We think this is a great sign that Ford is undergoing a serious effort with the 2020 Ford Bronco in the face of early rumors that Ford might just offer up a warmed over and re-branded Ford Everest.

Exciting times ahead so stay tuned!!
Sponsored

BOFOL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thats awesome really hope it's true..... NEED MOARRR INFO!!!!

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If true, that's pretty high praise! I like that both design and engineering were mentioned. If it can be exciting in both departments it'll have a shot at drawing some owners away from Jeep. :)

frankco2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
The message is great just hope they really deliver. Now if Dan could come by and throw us all a bone we're dying here lol!

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is starting to firm up the company's marketing plan for the next-gen Bronco and Bronco6G.com will be a big part of that plan!

We recently spoke to Dan Jones, who handles Bronco communications at Ford. While he understandably could not provide specific details, Dan told us that "the design/engineering development [of the next-gen Bronco] is the most exciting thing I've ever seen Ford do to date" and to expect some big developments in the pipeline!

We think this is a great sign that Ford is undergoing a serious effort with the 2020 Ford Bronco in the face of early rumors that Ford might just offer up a warmed over and re-branded Ford Everest.

Exciting times ahead so stay tuned!!
Did Ford say when they might be posting the next teaser? I just hope it keeps the shape and size of the Bronco under the tarp in their last teaser.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you for the news! I'm excited to find out more about the Bronco.

The side profile teaser I've seen looked really good. I was a little concerned that the shadowy front image looked a lot like a curvy Mazda SUV - hopefully that view was deceptive due to the angle, lighting, etc.

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the side profile was Bronco and the shadowy front image was "baby" bronco.. and I agree, the side image is nice.

FL Trucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the side profile was Bronco and the shadowy front image was "baby" bronco.. and I agree, the side image is nice.
I think you're right. That side profile under wraps brought me back from total hopelessness. It was one bad rumor after another before that teaser and now with this news I'm back to cautiously optimistic.