First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2 Door, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford stock has a PE of 3.9 Nuts....ford stock is very undervalued, even with part shortages, chip issues...this is a company which is still expecting earnings of 11.5-12.5 billion...earnings per share of almost 3.00 pays a 4.9 percent dividend....TSLA on the other hand...has a PE of 107. Ford is very undervalued. My .02 is it is a 25-30.00 stock within 18 months...I would feel very comfortable with a PE of 10.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
agree, you may want to wait a bit for more of the recession to be in fully swing. Don't ask me how to time it, but instead of warning about a recession I imagine the investment news cycle will talk about how long in the recession. Just my pee brain thoughts.

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

agree, you may want to wait a bit for more of the recession to be in fully swing. Don't ask me how to time it, but instead of warning about a recession I imagine the investment news cycle will talk about how long in the recession. Just my pee brain thoughts.
Or average in over the next 6-12 months

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

last time I bought some was in 2009 @1.97. I unloaded about 2012 didnt and hasnt done much.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford stock has a PE of 3.9 Nuts....ford stock is very undervalued, even with part shortages, chip issues...this is a company which is still expecting earnings of 11.5-12.5 billion...earnings per share of almost 3.00 pays a 4.9 percent dividend....TSLA on the other hand...has a PE of 107. Ford is very undervalued. My .02 is it is a 25-30.00 stock within 18 months...I would feel very comfortable with a PE of 10.
Interesting, thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
last time I bought some was in 2009 @1.97. I unloaded about 2012 didnt and hasnt done much.
was up to 25.87 late january of 2022. that is about where it should be, but being the automotive black sheep, keeps the price down.

Nobody

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.snowtrek.org
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This ride is just starting. I don't see how we avoid significant layoffs at this point. Which will hit auto sales and ultimately Fords earnings, then you'll see that PE change. Verizon has a nice juicy 6.6% yield, but I'm not getting in front of that one either. We've been in bizarro world for so long everyone thinks its normal. Now that the free money is getting shut off, I think we'll start to see things normalize.

If you really believe it, then do as MNbronco says and average in over a looong period. I'm more pessimistic and would wait.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn't touch $F.
That's why there are buyers and sellers...but with a 4.9 percent dividend, beats the hell out of any cd or bank...and in my opinion, a lot of upside potential.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Taking financial advice on a car forum is skin to taking medical advice from your co-workers.

What vehicle is Ford banking their future on - The electric F150.

You may want to do a google search on real world towing tests with the F150 Lightning. Absolutely disastrous. Unsuspecting owners will be furious how far the range will take them with any amount of towing. I expect this will blow up in Farley’s face and the analysts won’t even bring up the Bronco supply chain debacle. This issue will over shadow that by 100x.

Just my opinion and speculation.

OP
OP
rgalvinmi

rgalvinmi

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Taking financial advice on a car forum is skin to taking medical advice from your co-workers.

You may want to do a google search on real world towing tests with the F150 Lightning. Absolutely disastrous. Unsuspecting owners will be furious how far the range will take them with any amount of towing. I expect this will blow up in Farley’s face and the analysts won’t even bring up the Bronco supply chain debacle. This issue will over shadow that by 100x.

Yes, the lightning...ir any EV is really not made for towing. You are a class A fool if you think otherwise. It is a decent EV you can put sheetrock or plywood in...

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I disagree about the lightning. Not anything you said about the tech specs of the vehicle or it’s abysmal ability to tow. I do disagree that the owners will be upset. I doubt many will tow anything and therefore, won’t care. Will there be a few, sure, a majority way north of 90% of the owners, won’t though.
I mean, what percentage of pick ups actually tow something now? I’d bet less than 25%.
Sponsored