Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bet if Ford streamed a “virtual” reveal the Ford Bronco on YouTube it would have huge numbers. Make it a two-hour event with ride footage, feature overviews, etc... and then after the live event, break up the videos into smaller bits for easier viewing to a wider audience (I.e. shorter attention spans).

With all of the physical events being cancelled, it might get big press coverage as Ford trying to entertain during a time of “crisis”.

If you’re onboard, what should the segments be?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Doubtful.

They need the journalists to get hands on and excited AF so they flood YouTube, IG, and all the other places with flowering praise and fawning. Building demand through access to the automotive social media paparazzi.

They do an online only reveal and it's just us...foisting our bullshit on disinterested friends and family.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nah, they can just pay Google to push it to the top of the rankings / recommendations for a day or two. With so many people home 'quarantined' trawling the internetz out of boredom it will pick up its own following.

Not the glitzy spectacle they initially envisioned, but at this point they have to shit or get off the pot. Can't hold it in forever.

Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Nah, they can just pay Google to push it to the top of the rankings / recommendations for a day or two. With so many people home 'quarantined' trawling the internetz out of boredom it will pick up its own following.

Not the glitzy spectacle they initially envisioned, but at this point they have to shit or get off the pot. Can't hold it in forever.
Kinda like they do with that show 5 girls, zero cup... for The View's Fake ratings...?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, it’s good to have plenty of video for those that struggle with reading.
Idiocracy, it wasn't a movie but a documentary

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do a built ford tough style documentary like ford Australia or South America did for the ranger a while ago

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You guys know that video productions, especially ones with decent quality, require quite a lot of people to put together? People who will have to work together, in person?

The alternative is putting together something with a telecommuting skeleton crew which, assuming they have enough b-roll and archived interviews, etc., will still take weeks to months to put together in level of quality acceptable for release by the Ford Motor Company.

There is a lot of pride at stake. They're not going to put together a highschool presentation with some phoned-in voiceovers and shoot it off in to the 'net.

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You guys know that video productions, especially ones with decent quality, require quite a lot of people to put together? People who will have to work together, in person?

The alternative is putting together something with a telecommuting skeleton crew which, assuming they have enough b-roll and archived interviews, etc., will still take weeks to months to put together in level of quality acceptable for release by the Ford Motor Company.

There is a lot of pride at stake. They're not going to put together a highschool presentation with some phoned-in voiceovers and shoot it off in to the 'net.
Hey, don’t pour a cold cup of reality on my dream. :LOL:

To be honest, I would settle for this guy walking around with a cell phone.
Ford Bronco Ford: Stream the reveal on YouTube 1584300521120

Ford Bronco Ford: Stream the reveal on YouTube 1584300540048

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At this point I'd be real happy with a few real pics showing the trim levels. I'm really getting sick of staring at those leaked photos for hours on end.

Last edited:

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point I'd be real happy with a few real pics showing the trim levels. I'm really getting sick of staring at those leaked photos for hours on end.
You and me both

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd settle for 1 OFFICIAL photo of a 4 door and 2 door different colors at this point.
Good natural lighting and high resolution to actually give us a decent look at them -- in something other than greyscale. Would be a nice start.
Sponsored