Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Please, for the love of baby Jesus, try for a period at least once in a paragraph besides the end. I just cannot take you seriously as a human with such disregard for the education we provided for you. Otherwise we block.
I'm pretty sure there is a name for the condition you suffer from. Probably a couple of them.

Sponsored

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If M.A.P will be down through the 7th cant they bring in employees instead of laying of and have them go through ice mountain clearing off snow and checking in on the cars.
UAW would not approve.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree chips are needed wherever the module is being assembled. The modules are delivered to the final assembly plant from a third party whether Ford our outsourced by Ford. The modules would then be installed in the waiting bronco. I doubt anyone in MAP is soldering chips in a circuit board. Every module in the bronco most likely has chips. It could be abs modules, safety constraints modules, camera modules, bcm, pcm, airbag modules, the list goes on, or it could be a combination of modules that don’t have chips. There is average of 1400 chips in a modern day vehicle.
Thanks - my understanding is that this is a bad batch of chips vs a shortage of chips - that’s a crazy number of chips/vehicle!

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm pretty sure there is a name for the condition you suffer from. Probably a couple of them.
Sufficiently educated? Not saddled with breathless verbal diarrhea? Possessing minimum standards?

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And the fact that I slipped from a Build Week of 1/31 to 2/7 stings that much more.

On the flip side I could be out in Ice Mountain if I was built this week.

Edit: Backdoor link still says build week of 2/7

Looks like we both ended up on 2/7. I just got my email tonight and I'm now 2/28. Hopefully you end up with a better week.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like we both ended up on 2/7. I just got my email tonight and I'm now 2/28. Hopefully you end up with a better week.
Backdoor link still says 2/7 for me. The dreaded reschedule email says 2/21.

I originally had a 1/31 build. But a few weeks later it slide to 2/7. Figured I must of been right on the line between the two weeks.

If sliding back two weeks prevents Ice Mountain Ill take it

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Kos , I also have a build week of 2/7 on the backdoor link and was initially 1/31, but I haven't received a reschedule email. When did you receive that?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kos , I also have a build week of 2/7 on the backdoor link and was initially 1/31, but I haven't received a reschedule email. When did you receive that?
I got an email on Friday the 4th. First email I ever got about my scheduled build date. (Never got one when I was first scheduled or when they moved me from 1/31 to 2/7). Backdoor link still shows 2/7.

Ford Bronco Ford takes downtime at Chicago, Metro Detroit plants amid chip crunch 1644696361363
Sponsored