First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry, but again, the economic fallout from this is SIGNIFICANTLY worse. There are currently less than 200 cases in GA, and last I checked, about 6 deaths. Less than 200 cases in a state with millions of people and the busiest airport in the world, yet the state is completely shut down. Do I feel for the families that have lost loved ones? Of course. But I can't take you seriously at all. The amount of people that are losing their small businesses (My uncle for example), unemployed, not able to make rent, and not to mention large corporations that are taking a hit like I work for (and therefore will have to start laying people off if this doesn't improve) so vastly outweighs the people that are infected, that it isn't comparable. Does it have a higher mortality rate than the flu? Sure. But I guarantee the flu is going to kill exponentially more people and no one's ability to provide for themselves/their families are going to be affected by that.

So yes, I am much more concerned about the economic ramifications, and your brother's sister's cousin's best friend's acquaintances with degrees aren't going to convince me otherwise.

As of a few days ago, 10 million people in Georgia had 400 tests available for them.

You have a LOT more than 200 cases.
Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://dph.georgia.gov/covid-19-daily-status-report

Looks like it's up to 287 as of this post out of 10 million. "A LOT" more! :rolleyes:
Economy will be hot a lot harder if it is allowed to proceed the way it’s going in Italy. Over 4000 new cases yesterday and 475 deaths. Locking shit down early while causing temporary pain will prevent it from being more drawn out.
China had what 60 million people locked down, because of that they were able to really slow shit down over there and are looking in good shape.
Your gov needs to step in and cover shit for people during this time though, make sure everybody stays whole so when it cleans up life can return. If they just let it run its course things will be much worse.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't say I'm happy about that given that the dividend is the reason I bought Ford stock to begin with, but I get it.

I'm certainly not going to panic sell my stock over this.
Ditto

Sponsored

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're not testing hardly anybody.
My province of 4.5 million has tested upwards of 15000 people so far. Early and often testing is what helps stem the spread, people can isolate or quarantine a lot sooner if they know.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, out of all whose infected, what's the recovery rate?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So far 90% of cleared cases have been recovery. So 10% death rate. Obviously will go down once but right now pretty high death rate.
See,, not that bad
Ford Bronco Ford Temporarily Halts North American Production 04627d9a2143f082dbe32d723b141e0972d1c80327251d9f7ed9fb8bcb9d7440_1

Now Ford needs to be responsible and leak more images so we can talk about something else

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
See, insignificant

Flu they claim is a lower death rate, but more people get it to begin with
Flu has like a .1% rate if I'm not mistaken.

If 100 million people get this (experts say likely a conservative number), 3 million people will die.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Flu has like a .1% rate if I'm not mistaken.

If 100 million people get this (experts say likely a conservative number), 3 million people will die.
Now I know you're just spouting BS. China has had 81k active cases and they have over a billion people. Are you seriously suggesting that a third of our country, conservatively, is going to contract this virus, especially considering how much more prepared we are compared to China where it started? Might want to stop listening to these "experts".

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I know you're just spouting BS. China has had 81k active cases and they have over a billion people. Are you seriously suggesting that a third of our country, conservatively, is going to contract this virus, especially considering how much more prepared we are compared to China where it started? Might want to stop listening to these "experts".

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries
They quarantined entire cities. That is why it stopped. Italy has already surpassed China in deaths because they didn’t lock it down fast enough and they are old.

look at nasa satellite imaging for pollution and like in “the day after tomorrow” they’ve never seen the skies so clear! Lol
Sponsored