Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't consider myself a liberal either. I only get involved in politics when people are trying to fuck each other or fuck me. I believe in science and evidence based social policy...if that makes me a liberal in your eyes, guess that doesn't look too good for the other side.

Haha yea, stupid liberals. Too stupid stupid to come up with reasons.
Just because you don’t consider yourself one does not make it so.
Sponsored

guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just because you don’t consider yourself one does not make it so.
Good thing it's objectively irrelevant. Ever feel like you're in an echo chamber?

Also, at you and @Carolina Jim - way to bring up racism so you guys could complain about being called racists. I assume the irony is lost on you.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good thing it's objectively irrelevant. Ever feel like you're in an echo chamber?

Also, at you and @Carolina Jim - way to bring up racism so you guys could complain about being called racists. I assume the irony is lost on you.
All the time, I live in San Francisco, where liberals such as yourself parrot the same idiocy back and forth to each other constantly.

guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All the time, I live in San Francisco, where liberals such as yourself parrot the same idiocy back and forth to each other constantly.
Must be tough being a conservative living in San Francisco driving an Escape. I actually feel bad for you man!

Let's end this thread. IFS is the superior suspension choice for all off-roading conditions.

Sponsored

FlyerNation

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@FlyerNation Looks like your article got taken down. Guess it must not be jiving with reality...
Not my article. I read it, felt is was germane to the conversation. Obviously I’m not as smart as most here, so I will curtail my involvement with the threads and read when they are bronco related again.
Quote from my grandfather “ never discuss politics or religion with your friends” which I’m sure he stole somewhere. Peace

guernsej

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not my article. I read it, felt is was germane to the conversation. Obviously I’m not as smart as most here, so I will curtail my involvement with the threads and read when they are bronco related again.
Quote from my grandfather “ never discuss politics or religion with your friends” which I’m sure he stole somewhere. Peace
I appreciate your honesty, thank you for that. We're all susceptible to seemingly well sourced information/analysis if it fits pre-existing cognitive bias. That's the importance of critical peer review and meta analysis when it comes to articles/research dealing with these kinds of topics.

RupertH

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rupert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mostly
Douglas Adams said:
The major problem—one of the major problems, for there are several—one of the many major problems with governing people is that of whom you get to do it; or rather of who manages to get people to let them do it to them.
To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
Or, to paraphrase how Lewis Black put it:

There are two parties in this country, the party of no ideas and the party of bad ideas.

MT/SFA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F250 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford will extend its plant shutdowns in the U.S., Canada and Mexico indefinitely beyond the original March 30 deadline, pending market developments
Sponsored