Somedumbbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want to start this thread mostly to complain. As most of you on this forum my order has been placed for over 2 1/2 years. Recently was scheduled to be built a month ago. Absolutely no communication from Ford. Calling customer service is literally like Beating your head on a brick wall. No useful information other than it’s still being built. No help from the dealerships. And when pressed for management I am not able to get a hold of anyone. The only reason I bought this car was because my first car was a 1970 Ford bronco and there’s a lot of sentimental value from that. I will never ever purchase a Ford again. And I hope Ford is listening especially since I sold most of my Ford stock within the last month At a loss mind you, because as a customer I personally would never spend another dollar on any of their services or products. From the senior executive level down this company is horribly mismanaged. And deserves to be bankrupt. I wanted to commiserate with people who understand. And I highly doubt Ford will even read nor comment on this post. They have not responded to either of the letters I’ve sent them.And as a person who has ran large companies, if I ran my company like Ford ran theirs again I would’ve been bankrupt three years ago. Ford if you’re listening do the right thing and start listen to your customers. If not I look forward to shorting your stock and riding it to the bottom.
Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to start this thread mostly to complain. As most of you on this forum my order has been placed for over 2 1/2 years. Recently was scheduled to be built a month ago. Absolutely no communication from Ford. Calling customer service is literally like Beating your head on a brick wall. No useful information other than it’s still being built. No help from the dealerships. And when pressed for management I am not able to get a hold of anyone. The only reason I bought this car was because my first car was a 1970 Ford bronco and there’s a lot of sentimental value from that. I will never ever purchase a Ford again. And I hope Ford is listening especially since I sold most of my Ford stock within the last month At a loss mind you, because as a customer I personally would never spend another dollar on any of their services or products. From the senior executive level down this company is horribly mismanaged. And deserves to be bankrupt. I wanted to commiserate with people who understand. And I highly doubt Ford will even read nor comment on this post. They have not responded to either of the letters I’ve sent them.And as a person who has ran large companies, if I ran my company like Ford ran theirs again I would’ve been bankrupt three years ago. Ford if you’re listening do the right thing and start listen to your customers. If not I look forward to shorting your stock and riding it to the bottom.
Pics of the bike?

Ford Bronco Ford, the worst communication ever.. IMG_5730

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Somedumbbronc. Thank you for your vast contributions to the community during your wait. I'm sure it has gone largely unnoticed, but you & I know of your contributions 🤠

Oh & here's a stock tip for you. Buy low Sell high not the other way around ;)

Sponsored

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if there was no communication how did you know it was being built? I see people all the time post up they get emails updating their order status and those that call get basic info about a process involving thousands of parts and thousands of other orders. Ford is in the business of making cars not making sure you know exactly to the minute where your car is the moment you call. Why would you sell stock at a loss, sounds like those idiots when they destroyed their Nikes and Kuerigs to hurt the company. I guess I’m just not understanding because I waited until the craziness settled and didn’t have to be the first one in line.

Surf KS

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Base
My Bronco took a bit over 2 months from build date to delivery. It is fantastic. Way better than a bicycle.

Sponsored

MJ12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess I just don't understand why anyone has waited 2.5 years for a car. Any car. Sounds masochistic to me.
I have because you can't walk onto a lot and find my build specs. If you happen to find one with my exact specs i.e. color, top, trim, sas, bumper, keypad, tech pack, power train, # of doors on a dealer's lot it isn't there for long and it's going to be marked up well over msrp. I am particular when it comes to buying new cars I don't just "buy A car". The last new vehicle I bought was also a special order build to my specs and 6 years later I have sold it for almost exactly what I paid for it because the specs of that particular vehicle had held its value thanks to it not being just another run of the mill. So, personally I'm not going to just settle for some run of the mill $60+k vehicle just to say "look I have A Bronco..." And I bought through Granger under invoice, which has me buying for 10k under the MSRP window sticker from Ford. That is just one "masochists" reasoning...

Bigeye27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is in the business of making cars not making sure you know exactly to the minute where your car is the moment you call.
This is patently untrue. Quite the opposite. Ford originally marketed the G6 Bronco as the customer was to be completely involved and immersed in the process even step of the way. From Bronco only stores, trackers, build it any way you want from a huge catalog of F parts, assembly lines photos etc etc.`This was the pitch. That pitch has turned out to be far from true.

The stock is at $11 down from $25 18 months ago. I wonder why? Maybe the reason was F couldn't deliver nearly enough vehicles in the best car market ever thus alienating large swaths of their customer base while leveraging themselves to the balls building out their (massively unprofitable) EV platform.

Hmmm.

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford's poor communication is what led me to find mine on the used market and get off the roller coaster ride of scheduled for production, then a month later, "sorry we didn't mean to tell you you're scheduled for production" and then magically its scheduled again but no email or tracker update for 2-3 weeks.

If Ford's business model going forward is for limited stock on hand, reservation/order/production, they have miles to go in order to get their system to a reasonable, workable state.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I posted in another thread, asking why people are still holding on to orders from 2021 - 2022 and going through that headache when you can find the same vehicle (or 80-100%) the same vehicle on the dealership lot. Is it really worth it to hold on to save $2k? And for those holding lower trims, they are selling at MSRP on lots if not below. I dont get it. To each their own but sometimes I feel like people have options to make this process better but are not interested in exploring those options. We all know how Ford is handling delivers, not good, so try to avoid that process if possible (maybe).
Sponsored