AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was the report at the time. However please check the dates of the posts. This is from over a year ago (July 2020) At the time this was the rumor.
Definitely dealer markups are occurring. I’ve seen $20k +
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dirty Bronco

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely dealer markups are occurring. I’ve seen $20k +

Yes I’ve seen mannequins marked up. Have you seen anyone reserving their rig and getting it with a ludicrous markup? If so that’s on them. Plenty of time to shop around before orders were placed

WPS-GHG!

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram Rebel, 2021 BD Sas Mid 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The sales guy we spoke with at Mullinax in west palm beach said that he expected a lot of orders to back out. Partly due to the long wait. Partly due to people not being able to afford it. He said that’s what they experienced with Mach E orders. He said that they sell fast because there are people waiting that don’t have orders in. He did mention that they don’t mark up the orders over MSRP. He said Ford would penalize them by killing their allocations for a month if they did. They sell them for the same price as the original order. They seemed pretty straight up and legit.

I agree on straight up and legit, but they are terrible at returning messages. Went in to switch to soft-top last week and still haven't gotten confirmation. Going to call again today, but will probably have to go in person again next week. BTW, they currently have a 4dr CO Wildtrak with a soft top if you want to test drive (or at least had it Thursday), which was also something they didn't bother to communicate to me.

Last edited:

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes I’ve seen mannequins marked up. Have you seen anyone reserving their rig and getting it with a ludicrous markup? If so that’s on them. Plenty of time to shop around before orders were placed
If someone ordered and didn’t sign a purchase agreement or at least the very least the DORA with their order details and final MSRP, they’re crazy!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sincere question. What good is a price freeze by Ford when your agreement on price is with a dealer? I’m at Granger so sleep well at night, but what’s stopping a dealer that just doesn’t honor Ford’s price protection? Sure you may have signed agreement but it wouldn’t be a stretch for a dealer to claim it was for a MY21. Could see folks with unscrupulous dealers getting screwed yet again.

I know most here believe (I tend to agree)the dealer is Ford’s customer and you are the dealer’s customer. Ford claims to have given the dealer’s customer(us) price protection. So what?? Ford also provided a msrp that doesn’t mean that’s what dealer customers are paying.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition Max, BMW M3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No honor among thieves.
Sponsored