Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 7th EDD was yesterday and to absolutely no one's surprise it wasn't delivered. Still a bunch in the 12/6 thread that are still MIA. Mine included.
I will be shocked if I get my Bronco this week. I'm 2 hrs from MAP so Thursday should be the day.
The worst part is seeing your same build that was built after you already delivered. Both in 21 and now 22's. Can only imagine what 4 months sitting outside has done to our Bronco's.
Sponsored

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So... I had a reservation placed July 18, 2020 and confirmed with dealer later. I have no VIN number. Hypothetically what are my chances for a 2022 delivery? (WT, MIC, LUX, Leather Seats, Hitch). (Please reply by a thumbs up or down or a happy face or a sad face). LOL.
:unsure:🥺:ROFLMAO: good luck - I've being waiting 4-ever for my WT, so I decided to go ahead an order the HOSS 3.0 upgrade, so this means waiting another year...LMAO

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
not all the broncos on ice mountain are 21s. Ford hasn't said squat about the thousands of 22s still sitting in the lot for two months now, including mine. so far Ford only gives a shit about the production line so I wouldn't worry your pretty little head. enjoy your bronco when you get it; I'm sure it'll arrive before my 1/18 build.
Hell! We'll probably see the Bronco Raptor, b4 we see our WTs... on our driveway... ha

Los

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Disco3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You
I'd have a hard time accepting a '21 halfway through '22. Especially one that's been sitting for months. Ford NEEDS to massively discount these for people, it's the only right thing to do.
What's funny or not so funny is the fact that all of the 21s have being seating in the yard for over a year, so what they have done is just change them to call them 22s, but it's 21s that we will be getting, sad to the max...

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
You

What's funny or not so funny is the fact that all of the 21s have being seating in the yard for over a year, so what they have done is just change them to call them 22s, but it's 21s that we will be getting, sad to the max...
broncos had not gone into production a year ago, so they haven't been sitting a year, and they have vins, if they were built as a 21, they stay a 21, no matter when they r delivered

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You

Nothing you just said is true

BMcCJ

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, 56TBird, Atlas, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

…Can only imagine what 4 months sitting outside has done to our Bronco's.
Lot Rot

In the automotive warranty world, the term for this is “lot rot”. Things that expire before delivery. Historically, the first component affected was the battery. So I’ll use that as an example. Dealers when preparing the vehicles for delivery to a customer will repair “lot rot” issues by making pre-delivery warranty repairs. Like replacing the battery, at the OEM FoMoCo’s expense. It’s a boom for the tier two suppliers who get to sell twice as many of the “lot rot” components. In my example, twice as many batteries. And the dealership benefits in charging the OEM for the pre-delivery mechanic’s labor bill.
I’d be curious to see the Top-N report on the Broncos. Besides these pre-delivery supply chain issues, I understand the quality is very high and I’d be curious to know the Top10 warranty claims after a year in service.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So did they make the deadline?

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Built 12/27, still hasn't shipped. March 31 was just another missed target and/or lie from @Ford Motor Company. Just got off the phone with the Marketing Program people. Still on a plant hold but they don't have any information beyond that.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 12/27, still hasn't shipped. March 31 was just another missed target and/or lie from @Ford Motor Company. Just got off the phone with the Marketing Program people. Still on a plant hold but they don't have any information beyond that.
If yours was built 12/27 doesn't that make it a 22 MY?

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If yours was built 12/27 doesn't that make it a 22 MY?
No. It’s one of the ice mountaineers from the 12/6 build week. It was a 12/8 blend date. The 27th is when I got the built email from Ford. The one that said it would take several days to a week (haha) for shipping.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No. It’s one of the ice mountaineers from the 12/6 build week. It was a 12/8 blend date. The 27th is when I got the built email from Ford. The one that said it would take several days to a week (haha) for shipping.
That is unfortunate.

jasonbradmorris

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, does anyone know why I would not receive this email? I am in the 12/13 build group with a 12/29 build date. My VIN shows that I am a MY21 order holder (ordered 2/2021). I am in the same boat as GONYR above with a vehicle that has a PLANT HOLD that no one will tell me what the hold actually is. The will tell me what it isn't, but will not say what the actually part is that is causing the hold.

I have not received an email from Ford since 2/28/22, and my EDD has been pushed 11 times...yes that is 11 times

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least it’s in a climate-controlled warehouse!

OP
OP
Naters317

Naters317

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can't say for sure if they made the deadline but we did just receive our last 2021 unit yesterday that we were waiting on. I'm assuming they're having issues with transport logistics because the status still shows that it's at the factory waiting to be delivered.
Sponsored