HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I posted this earlier this morning in the 1/24 build week thread, so apologies for those who have already read it, but I feel it’s relevant to this post as well.

“It’s 5 in the morning and the thought just came to me that perhaps the reason Ford ISN’T communicating much is because they are concerned about their stock price, which has done little but tank since January. I’m sure if the whole truth were known, it would certainly impact that price even more than we see now.
This entire release has been affected by supply chain issues with Covid, but this is also the same company that eliminated the reservation system to build Broncos for large dealers to mark up with huge ADMs.

Last week’s news that 67% of 2022 Broncos made to date went to dealer allocated walk-in orders with only 33% going to reservation holders. The same company has added 3 new versions (Raptor, Everglades, Hoss 3.0) while not being able to complete the builds they currently have “on back order” since 2020/21.

The same company with a smug “media relations” guy who hangs on to catch phrases of “2021” Ford Broncos will be built in order of reservation, basically saying “screw you guys who didn’t get a 2021 Bronco, we are going to pump out as many 2022 Broncos as we can to float our larger dealerships and keep their heads above water while you wait”.
The same company continued to take new Bronco orders months after being unable to deliver what was reserved in the first 24 hours of the reservation system.

Now, we are pawns and Ford knows that we have so much skin invested in waiting, that it’s OK to keep us in the dark while they protect their bottom line and investors over the short haul. Those Broncos already built and sitting in storage, WILL be sold to someone, so their money is already in the pot so to say. They couldn’t care less about whether we bail or bitch and moan OR continue to wait.
But, I could be wrong. 🤷🏻‍♂️

To even HAVE unfinished ‘21 models waiting delivery while similar and identical builds are given to dealer allotment in 22 is dumbfounding and unbelievably incompetent. And, for the record I AM parked on mud mountain with a 22 build.
Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last week’s news that 67% of 2022 Broncos made to date went to dealer allocated walk-in orders with only 33% going to reservation holders.
I missed this info. Where did this info come from? If true (which seems credible given Ford's ability to roll out this vehicle), quite a tough one to take.

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I missed this info. Where did this info come from? If true (which seems credible given Ford's ability to roll out this vehicle), quite a tough one to take.
I remember reading somewhere online within the past couple of weeks. Only 33% of Broncos made so far in 22 went to reservation holders. I cant remember if it was an article online, or here in the forum, but it was an update of some sort regarding the new ordering process and closing of order banks if I’m correct.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Next time we get a video of Dirt Mountain in April, let’s try to spot any Antimatter Blue Broncos….that will indicate presence of MY21s left… Unless they are disguised as black
Mine is built and I don't have it so it must be there.
12/10 blend.
Modules popped on Dec 13th.

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

reading this thread made me depressed. ill never get mine

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great news for those still waiting for their 2021, Ford just released info that all remaining 21 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31st 2022. It looks like there's still a long ways to go according to recent holding yard videos, but at least those that have been waiting for a 21 will finally get their Bronco.

Attached is a sample email letter that will be going out to all awaiting 2021 order holders this week.

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.27.39 PM.jpg
I’ll believe it when I’m sitting behind the wheel. Otherwise it’s just another Ford email, and those aren’t worth much.

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Great news for those still waiting for their 2021, Ford just released info that all remaining 21 model year units will be ready for shipment by March 31st 2022. It looks like there's still a long ways to go according to recent holding yard videos, but at least those that have been waiting for a 21 will finally get their Bronco.

Attached is a sample email letter that will be going out to all awaiting 2021 order holders this week.

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 1.27.39 PM.jpg
I wonder if they’ll be shipped complete or “needing chips”. Nothing like driving a last year’s model car with no A/C, no radio, etc….

Sponsored

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When did MY22 take over last year?
The last 2021 build week was Dec 13th if I remember correctly. Everything after that’s a 2022.

Moose84

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally got a built email for my 2021 OBX which was in production on 12/14. However, that was a week ago. My dealer called today and said that it was still on a chip hold and there is no update on when it will be shipped.

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90, 22 Maverick XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ours was 11/29 build week. Went into production 12/03 and still no "built" email. Hoping it actually happens but have grown skeptical.
Les Gooooo! Come on! Les Gooooooo!

ChefAlan86

Outer Banks
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90, 22 Maverick XL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Such a joke. My 21 was went into production on 12/6. Been sitting at Ice Mountain since 12/13. My last communication from Ford was 11/23. Still in Production status on the pizza tracker. I have NOT gotten the above email from Ford. 2 friends that ordered after I did, have 22's and are driving them around today. FORD IS A JOKE. I get supply chain issues......I DON'T understand lack of communication issues.
Dayum! Yeah, this all makes no sense.
Sponsored