TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mr. Cadiz, it’s been a very looooooong year for Ford Bronco loyalists as well.

”I guess it’s been a long year for Jeep watching Bronco and Bronco Sport rack up hundreds of thousands of sales and reservations — and comparison test wins versus Jeep," said Cadiz, adding "...and now comes the rugged and capable Timberline editions of Explorer and Expedition with trail-tested off-road hardware, increased maneuverability, ground clearance, trail modes and accessories."

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mr. Cadiz, it’s been a very looooooong year for Ford Bronco loyalists as well.

”I guess it’s been a long year for Jeep watching Bronco and Bronco Sport rack up hundreds of thousands of sales and reservations — and comparison test wins versus Jeep," said Cadiz, adding "...and now comes the rugged and capable Timberline editions of Explorer and Expedition with trail-tested off-road hardware, increased maneuverability, ground clearance, trail modes and accessories."
That's a weird vehicle to flex. The Timberline looks nice in person, but with no low range and only AWD, its never going to really compete against the Grand Cherokee. I saw one in person the other day though at my dealership. Very attractive vehicle - light years better looking than the GC.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the disastrous bronco rollout, which continues to get worse (Ford basically telling early reservers to go screw themselves- we’re doing dealer stock over you), I think Jeep has a leg up here, no matter what Ford says. I also haven’t seen $20k+ ADM’s on Jeep lots either.
The bronco should be a huge win for Ford, but they’ve turned it into a PR and customer nightmare.
Sponsored