Status
Not open for further replies.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Clubs

That’s not how this works. At this point, the designers have passed the torch on Bronco(the production version) to the plant engineers, logistics team, and pencil pushers. It’s probably the same guys who made the Bronco R and the original white top/ 37” tire concepts who are working on this type of thing, they are thinking 2-3 years in the future. Which is their job.
That's not how it works. The guys that masterminded bringing back the Bronco in the office move to the production line and build each Bronco by hand. Now those same guys have paused building trucks to make drawings of trucks on the computer and plan the future. Get these guys back to the factory!

The idea that there are separate entities working on a single product makes zero sense. The Broncos are farm-to-driveway products.

Advertisement

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Seirra, F150, Jeep Wrangler 4-Door
Clubs

How much more have we seen of the Bronco than of the bread-and-butter F150 8-10 months before it was available? The Mustang. Everybody wants to see more, and I get that, but we've already been shown more damn near a year out from deliveries than one could EVER see with any other vehicle launch.
You are 100% right. We have gotten a chance to see more behind the scenes of how the sausage is made. I love that we have members that work on the assembly lines that are as fanatical about Broncos as we are. This has been a needed break in 2020.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N, 1964 Fairlane 427W, 1955 Thunderbird, 1970 Bronco
Clubs

Love the door inserts but those fenders are kinda 4 Runner ish to me. I understand the look they are going for, kind of a throwback to the EB but they just seem off a bit.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Like the fenders but the door style doesn't do much for me. Its almost like 90% of the way too just taking the doors off completely.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Love the Nitto's. Wish we could get some Nitto Ridge Grapplers instead of the Goodyears from the factory.

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement