darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 800-334-4375 marketing number is now only providing primary status of the order and is no longer providing the listed build date. When I told them that I was provided a date last week when I called she said they've been instructed to stop providing them.

As a Canadian customer I'm ridiculously disappointed in the communication from Ford.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As it seems now build dates are a moving target. They may have stopped so they won't be giving buyers hope where there is none at the moment. Good luck.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried getting updates on my build date yesterday and they just said to call my dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
darkscion0

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet they’re tired of dedicating resources to do what the dealerships are supposed to do.
It's not like the dealers are getting notified of build date changes. Would seem dumb that the expectation is that the sales people log in every day to check to see if anything changed. And in Canada it's not like I can log into Ford's website and get anything useful related to my order or build date.

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer has been very responsive in giving updates even if it's bad news. Plug for Gillespie Ford, Gurnee Illinois. All the dealers have access to the systems they need to provide updates to you. Don't take BS from your sales person, escalate to the business Mgr if you need to.

OP
OP
darkscion0

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has been very responsive in giving updates even if it's bad news. Plug for Gillespie Ford, Gurnee Illinois. All the dealers have access to the systems they need to provide updates to you. Don't take BS from your sales person, escalate to the business Mgr if you need to.
I have no issues getting updates from my Sales guy, he's been great. But he's also not getting notifications of changes and only sees them when he goes to look. So really, only when I ask for an update.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its probably for the mental health of those answering the phone lines........or the same people were calling on a daily basis and it got mildly annoying

Only thing worse would be the person who had to repeatedly answer the radio station contest hotlines....."Sorry, you're not the 5th caller, try again"

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's not like the dealers are getting notified of build date changes. Would seem dumb that the expectation is that the sales people log in every day to check to see if anything changed. And in Canada it's not like I can log into Ford's website and get anything useful related to my order or build date.
Even if they aren’t logging in to see what orders are previewed but dirty to give customers a chance to avoid commodity issues and get scheduled, a customer could still call their dealer and specifically request an update for their order.

Dealerships are supposed to be the customer facing component of the process.

Sponsored

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have no issues getting updates from my Sales guy, he's been great. But he's also not getting notifications of changes and only sees them when he goes to look. So really, only when I ask for an update.
That's the same situation I'm in. My comments were not specific to you but to the forum audience in general where I've heard of dealers not providing access or even providing miss information in many other threads. Good luck to you getting your "Bronco has been built" notice soon.

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Tollfree Number no Longer Providing Build Dates 3CAF6C53-A373-4D11-9CD8-0E704E563464

With all of the parts constraints and delays during the Bronco launch, the LEAST Ford can do is keep providing us with estimated build dates. We don’t mind if they’re constantly changing, as long as we have the ability to call and check for ourselves.

Ford is listening, and for the sake of transparency, we have to get this decision overturned. Call 800-334-4375, and let the Ford Marketing team know that you’re upset with the decision to no longer provide build dates (over the phone). Make sure to leave a negative review at the end, explaining this. If enough of us do it, they’ll reverse their decision.

This forum has proven multiple times before that we can get Fords attention when necessary. Let’s put that ability to good use!
Sponsored