First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
6/24 blend date, 6/25 in production, tracker hasn't been updated since then. I've been expecting (hoping) to get that built email anytime now. Window sticker says it's arriving by convoy and I'm only about 2 hours from MAP.

Checked my VIN on Jack Cooper (palsapp.com) and to my surprise it's showing as delivered today!

Anyone know if Jack Cooper tracking is more or less reliable than Ford's tracking? I didn't get a call from my dealer today but might take a drive past the dealership tonight and see if I can spot it!
Sponsored

88to21bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had never heard of Jack Cooper or palsapp.com until today. But my build date and situation is the same as yours. If you find something out you need to hook a brother up with the login for that site.

OP
OP

mmcq

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You actually don’t need a log in to check VIN on palsapp.com, just search by the VIN and something should pop up if you being delivered by them.

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

6/24 blend date, 6/25 in production, tracker hasn't been updated since then. I've been expecting (hoping) to get that built email anytime now. Window sticker says it's arriving by convoy and I'm only about 2 hours from MAP.

Checked my VIN on Jack Cooper (palsapp.com) and to my surprise it's showing as delivered today!

Anyone know if Jack Cooper tracking is more or less reliable than Ford's tracking? I didn't get a call from my dealer today but might take a drive past the dealership tonight and see if I can spot it!
Not all heroes wear capes!

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro get over there! Just drool on it a bit

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Of course, you'll drive by the dealer tonight! What else would a Bronco car fanatic do?

OP
OP

mmcq

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealership was closed but didn’t see it in the lot.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same situation, Ford's tracker still shows "in production" but my rig was loaded onto the truck at 2:10 today and will be here tomorrow. (Also on Cooper)

It's an issue with processing production release on Ford's end.

Matthew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 77 Bronco, 04 F150, 15 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my order showed "In-Production" from the 14th through the 25th, blend date was 6/22. On the 26th however mine updated to Shipped, on the Ford site. The order tracker on B6G lists it as In Transit, however there is no ship date. My dealer still says they expect it to be around 3 weeks out!

OP
OP

mmcq

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Update - My rig did arrive at the dealership yesterday, but apparently had some damage during transit. Spoke with my dealer today and he mentioned scratches/scuffs on some of the rims and noticeable scratches on the MIC top. They reached out to Ford to see how to proceed, not sure when I'll take delivery.

Seems Jack Cooper tracking was spot on. I did get a built email this morning and the tracker now shows delivered, just a little slow to update. Built date 6/29, delivered date 6/28.
Sponsored