First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Explorer and 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really don't know how to interpret this.

As some lite humor about marriage, sure I get it.

As a half hearted complaint about a nice to have feature. Well okay.

A serious complaint about an important feature....I just find it hard to imagine.

Personally I am more bothered by lots of things included that I rather not have but are government mandated.

Antilock brakes on the front wheels would top my list. These are a hazard in snow, mud and even basic dirt roads at any significant speed.​
Followed by much of the traction/stability assist functions that create dependency on those systems​
Probably rather not have air bags which can become a hazard when they age.​
Backup camera but then again new vehicles these days are built with such poor rear visibility maybe this is necessity, but I really rather have the display where I can see it while looking back rather than having to look forward to see it. One should be looking back to see what might be moving outside the view of the camera, this would be so much easier of the display were visible looking back. I feel I am looking the wrong way trying to use the front display.​
Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like I said, I think Ford is trying to get me divorced by not having a memory for the drivers seat. There is nothing on the planet more frustrating than getting in your vehicle with the seat position all messed up and not being able to get it back to perfect. I pleaded with my wife to only move the seat in but it's impossible for her to not touch every single setting.

At some point I'm gonna have to tell her she's never driving it again which will likely result in me LIVING in my Bronco.... Why Ford, Why???

You would think that for what the leather trimmed seat package costs they would have stinking memory seats!
It’s a Bronco not a luxury automobile! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rather I pity you because I doubt you'll do half the things in your Bronco that I will do in mine.
Not about what you do, but how you do it. And you, sir, do it with no class...
I feel for you; creature comforts are great and having the option would be nice for those who want it. But lighten up a little...

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And nothing screams, "What a Millennial Cuck" then whining about known problems or deficiencies on your $50K truck or getting your man bun twisted in a knot because you'd rather whine and cry broke down on the side of the trail instead of being proactive in fixing a known design issue in said $50K truck with a couple of zip ties.

You got your Ford Warranty, problems will be fixed or repaired. Stand up for yourself with your Ford Dealer. No need to whine and cry. Commiserate with the herd all you want and but don't think you're the only one with a broke dick Bronco.
Yikes
I mean without reviews, wishlists, complaints, and people yearning for features, there would be no progress and we might as well be driving a Bronco from the 80s. I'm not sure why the swipe at another generation ???

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Had to buy high package (lux) just to get the one absolute......heated steering wheel
Yeah , for us it was a 5k option package to get a garage door opener and heated steering wheel....

Sponsored

kobrah66

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fordf150, jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like I said, I think Ford is trying to get me divorced by not having a memory for the drivers seat. There is nothing on the planet more frustrating than getting in your vehicle with the seat position all messed up and not being able to get it back to perfect. I pleaded with my wife to only move the seat in but it's impossible for her to not touch every single setting.

At some point I'm gonna have to tell her she's never driving it again which will likely result in me LIVING in my Bronco.... Why Ford, Why???

You would think that for what the leather trimmed seat package costs they would have stinking memory seats!
Dude, dont you know you cant try and joke on this forum..this place has become sort of a toxic mess some days..WHY SO SERIOUS!

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't understand why so many think roughing it is a badge of honor somehow. Walking 10 miles to school everyday in 5 feet of snow uphill each way. Ok. Good for you. Not everyone wants to walk around with a rock in their shoe just to say they did. To each their own I guess.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't disagree the rig should have memory seats with High and Lux packages. It's not a luxury car item necessarily, The F Series has had them forever. And I do hope you're joking about the divorce cuz if not that relationship sounds like the 2.7 with a batch of bad valves.

Good luck!

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yikes
I mean without reviews, wishlists, complaints, and people yearning for features, there would be no progress and we might as well be driving a Bronco from the 80s. I'm not sure why the swipe at another generation ???
Having driven every previous generation of Bronco, I am quite satisfied with the progress of technology that has brought us to the 2021 Bronco. The 7spd MT alone speaks to that fact

As for the knock on Millennials, well that is also a knock on the Generations that raised some of them to be such whiney, little self entitled pricks that think the world owes them something and their problems are the only problems worth solving.

Well, we failed to teach them certain things about Life and Broncos.

Like ”If the World was Perfect, It wouldn’t be” or “The enemy of good is perfect”.

“There are no safe spaces including your Bronco”

And sometimes, you just have to say fuck it and drive on, especially if you have Plenty of zip ties or duck tape.

Last edited:

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As my Great, Granddad used to say.......

images (4).jpeg

You got your Bronco so don't make John Bronco ashamed of you
Damn that’s a good meme 😂

I found this one the other day that I love.

Ford Bronco Ford trying to end my marriage with no memory drivers seat B4DAF7B5-9C2E-41B3-B3C9-3E162B8DE678

I'm not a man because I want a memory seat in my Bronco, I get it.

I just don't agree with the thought process that conveniences are emasculate. I think that is as ridiculous as if I were to say a real man would have bought a Bronco that you can actually off-road instead non-lifted, non-locked, base model with street tires...
It’s just a joke, just laugh it off.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always catch that vibe when someone responds to a perfectly valid quality concern with the Bronco...

MIC delaminating? Man up and put some JB Weld on that thing, this is a built for purpose off-road vehicle you know! :LOL:

Nothing screams rugged individualism more than putting your own zip ties in the engine bay of your brand new $50k truck!
I put that shit on everything!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't understand why so many think roughing it is a badge of honor somehow. Walking 10 miles to school everyday in 5 feet of snow uphill each way. Ok. Good for you. Not everyone wants to walk around with a rock in their shoe just to say they did. To each their own I guess.
I wouldn't really call it roughing it, just being appropriate to the vehicle style....putting in memory seats and stuff like that in an open-air 4x4 is kind of like putting a battery in a rolex...you just don't do it.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having driven every previous generation of Bronco, I am quite satisfied with the progress of technology that has brought is to the 2021 Bronco. The 7spd MT alone speaks to that fact.

As for the knock on Millennials, well that is also a knock on the Generations that raised some of them to be such whiney, little self entitled pricks that think the world owes them something and their problems are the only problems worth solving.

Well, we failed to teach them certain things about Life and Broncos.

Like ”If the World was Perfect, It wouldn’t be” or “The enemy of good is perfect”.

“There are no safe spaces including your Bronco”
You've got some deep seated issues with millenials that I think you should address on your own time lol

What I've observed is that older generations appear to be OK with things not changing/improving while millennials (and gen z) are not afraid to question the status quo. Of course being a millennial myself, I perhaps see things a little more rosy than you would

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just buy her her own bronco. Problem solved, you're welcome. ;)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I assure you that having convenience features will not limit me from taking my bronco and bashing it up against rocks on a black diamond trail at the rock park....

Rather I pity you because I doubt you'll do half the things in your Bronco that I will do in mine.
Not sure if you did not understand my post or if I struck a nerve and you are trying to bolster your self-esteem by lashing out and insulting others.

Please explain how my opining that someone who is obviously used to having creature comforts might have missed out on the more visceral experiences of the past before cupholders, heated seats, memory seats, ABS, traction control, and so on is in any way claiming you won't use your Bronco as a rock bashing tool?

The fact that you bemoan something most people would think superficial, especially in an off road focused vehicle, speaks to you enjoying a softer driving experience and that is great for you. Nobody really cares, but if you haven't wrung out a painfully slow, by today's standards, vehicle or heard the secondaries opening up on a giant 4-barrel feeding a big block trying to oversteer you into a ditch, you have honestly missed out. That makes me sad, it really does. I don't pity you, missing out on such things, the world is less raw and more boring as time marches on, but I am sad for you.

Good luck with your memory seat marriage crisis and thanks for the chuckle about you having the pity for me.
Sponsored