First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah , for us it was a 5k option package to get a garage door opener and heated steering wheel....
Gloves- $40
Garage Door Remote- Included with most garage doors.

You could have saved $5k, or $4,960 during those days when it might be a lil too chilly lol
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man this thread jumped the shark about 59 posts ago. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man this thread jumped the shark about 59 posts ago. Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Once you get your Bronco, every day's a Holiday and every meal's a Banquet.

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't really call it roughing it, just being appropriate to the vehicle style....putting in memory seats and stuff like that in an open-air 4x4 is kind of like putting a battery in a rolex...you just don't do it.
I get it. I don't have power or memory seats and I really don't miss them. I didn't want them because I wanted to be able to hose my Bronco down after a good day in the mud. But I do think it could have easily been an option for those who would like it.

And I don't know anything about a Rolex. :)

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having driven every previous generation of Bronco, I am quite satisfied with the progress technology that has brought is to the 2021 Bronco. The 7spd MT alone speaks to that fact.

As for the knock on Millennials, well that is also a knock on the Generations that raised some of them to be such whiney, little self entitled pricks that think the world owes them something and their problems are the only problems worth solving.

Well, we failed to teach them certain things about Life and Broncos.

Like ”If the World was Perfect, It wouldn’t be” or “The enemy of good is perfect”.

“There are no safe spaces including your Bronco”

And sometimes, you just have to say fuck it and drive on, especially if you have Plenty of zip ties or duck tape.
No need to get so excited. I was trying to add some humor and it clearly didn't come across.

Rest assured I was not complaining about my Bronco considering I don't have one yet.

Best of luck with your recently delivered Base and I hope you'll help that stranded Bronco on the trail (y)

Sponsored

Big Foot

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KIA Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WOW! This is crazy. Everyone spends their own money how they wish. And they will use their new Bronco in any way they wish. And why does anyone else care anyway? Once someone reimburses me for my Bronco purchase then maybe they can have an opinion on how I use it. They just seem like Bullys to me trying to make themselves feel better. But I am no psychologist.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Gloves- $40
Garage Door Remote- Included with most garage doors.

You could have saved $5k, or $4,960 during those days when it might be a lil too chilly lol
Yeah it's a first world problem.

OTOH, the GDO is pretty standard on most vehicles and a heated steering wheel does not typically require the highest option package.

I had a 2015 Focus low trim model that had a cold weather package with heated seats, mirrors and wheel. I guess Ford figured out they were losing money by offering options on lower trims.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You've got some deep seated issues with millenials that I think you should address on your own time lol

What I've observed is that older generations appear to be OK with things not changing/improving while millennials (and gen z) are not afraid to question the status quo. Of course being a millennial myself, I perhaps see things a little more rosy than you would
If you only look at the world through rose colored glasses then you will miss all the fun stuff like Sarcasm, Absurdity, Hypocrisy, Audacity, 20 Years of Waste, Fraud and Abuse culminating in Futility.

I'm sorry but life ain't all Sunshine and Broncos. Sometimes, if it's night then it maybe Moonlight and Broncos.

Sometimes, it's all about D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F about anything but LLPOH in my Bronco with the family and dog.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you only look at the world through rose colored glasses then you will miss all the fun stuff like Sarcasm, Absurdity, Hypocrisy, Audacity, 20 Years of Waste, Fraud and Abuse culminating in Futility.

I'm sorry but life ain't all Sunshine and Broncos. Sometimes, if it's night then it maybe Moonlight and Broncos.

Sometimes, it's all about D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F about anything but LLPOH in my Bronco with the family and dog.
Welp I've got minimal stress in my life so I like to think my outlook is good 👍🏾

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No need to get so excited. I was trying to add some humor and it clearly didn't come across.

Rest assured I was not complaining about my Bronco considering I don't have one yet.

Best of luck with your recently delivered Base and I hope you'll help that stranded Bronco on the trail (y)
No Matter Where You Go, You Always Help Out Another Bronco

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp I've got minimal stress in my life so I like to think my outlook is good 👍🏾
Laughter and Broncos are the Best Medicine

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wrangler doesn't offer them...and they sell a whole lot of Wranglers, so it can't be that big of an oversight by it's only direct competitor.
Haha, one reason I 'reserved' the Bronco is my Wranglers don't have power seats. I can't ever get fully comfortable in either the old TJ or the new Rubicon. In fact for me at 6'2" the TJ seat is better. The Bronco with electric seats we had at Off-Roadeo was extremely comfortable. No memory....heck my Diesel Motorhome doesn't have memory which always causes issues when we switch drivers. However, these stupid expensive vehicles should come with what amounts to a 10 or 15 dollar part.

Last edited:

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have to say I never missed the memory seat until we got them in my wife's odyssey. So nice to be able to get in and not have to adjust seat or mirrors - it just happens based on the key fob being used.

Not saying the Bronco should or shouldn't have them - just that it is a nice touch.

I know my BaseSquatch sure as shit wasn't going to have them. Although I find it infuriating that my $23k Maverick Hybrid XL has single zone auto climate control but my $42k base bronco does not....
Sponsored