Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The finest and most fun vehicles I have owned in my life had no seat memory or even a hundredth of the bloated video game features of the Bronco. If it bothers you even a little bit that there is no seat memory on a powered seat, then you have missed out on a lot of the visceral thrills in life and I feel sad for you.
I just had a similar thought about my BASE Bronco the other day. I feel like all the nannys and bullshit diminish "The Ride" .... the experience.
I think most people would enjoy it more if THEY were more involved in driving the dang thing vs having an automated system do everything.
Having ZERO driveline feedback ...aka vibrations ... just make it feel so ... numb. There's zero connection.
Still love it though! LOL
Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just had a similar thought about my BASE Bronco the other day. I feel like all the nannys and bullshit diminish "The Ride" .... the experience.
I think most people would enjoy it more if THEY were more involved in driving the dang thing vs having an automated system do everything.
Having ZERO driveline feedback ...aka vibrations ... just make it feel so ... numb. There's zero connection.
Still love it though! LOL
This is what I like about my 88 BII. It's a driving experience. When I'm really stressed out I roll the windows down and take it for drive on some back roads. It's a nice change of pace. It rattles, steers like a grocery cart and has maybe 120 hp left after all these years. I love it.

As I've gotten older, smoother, easier and more comfortable has become more important than it used to be and this is now the choice for daily driving.

It's good to have both types in the stable.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If she is messing with the controls you have already lost her and the bronco in the settlement. All you you have left is allemoney and a Plenty of Fish account with an old pre gut profile pic.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what I like about my 88 BII. It's a driving experience. When I'm really stressed out I roll the windows down and take it for drive on some back roads. It's a nice change of pace. It rattles, steers like a grocery cart and has maybe 120 hp left after all these years. I love it.

As I've gotten older, smoother, easier and more comfortable has become more important than it used to be and this is now the choice for daily driving.

It's good to have both types in the stable.
I've got a 69 that I havent driven in about 5 years while it SLOWLY goes through a frame off.
I LOVED driving that thing and want to get it back to driveable so maybe it can be a fair weather driver to the nicer jobs.
I'm not certain the 6G can ever match the Classic when it comes down to to it's true function ... bare bones rugged utility and simplicity.

The 6g is so much better is MANY areas, but maybe they smoothed it out a bit too much in others?

I'm certain others disagree, and that's OK too.

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Ford trying to end my marriage with no memory drivers seat 3E3D7C90-9BE0-4359-804E-041F38789AA8
Hey @Ford Motor Company , thanks for today’s email encouraging me to make my Bronco mine by setting a seat memory……only problem is there is no memory function in the Bronco.
Sponsored