Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you can't weld yourself, any welding shop can easily fix your problem for a small fee.
I like how you think. I can weld....

Although that may lower my resale value.
Sponsored

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

It's easy, I did it with my last truck when I would take it in for service, get the seat where you want it then disconnect the wire harness from the seat. 😬" that darn thing is broken again"

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps you should not have put it in general bronco topics then.

I thought it was somewhat tongue in cheek, however there is always a grain of truth in humor. The finest and most fun vehicles I have owned in my life had no seat memory or even a hundredth of the bloated video game features of the Bronco. If it bothers you even a little bit that there is no seat memory on a powered seat, then you have missed out on a lot of the visceral thrills in life and I feel sad for you.
I assure you that having convenience features will not limit me from taking my bronco and bashing it up against rocks on a black diamond trail at the rock park....

Rather I pity you because I doubt you'll do half the things in your Bronco that I will do in mine.

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can relate as my wife leaves every mirror pointing at herself mostly everytime I get in my Ford 4x4....Not something I have to contend with in other vehicles (Cadi, BMW, et at)
In the Bronco, I'll just have to deal with it. In my case its a purpose built vehicle I'll use for overlanding, off-road, as well as highway driving...

Maybe you should consider buying a Land Rover Extended Warranty Plan. I hear that when you buy that plan and an additional $100k, they give you a new LR that you can use when its not in the shop.... JK..

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered a base. You have leather and powered seats. WOW!!
Real men (and women) drive Jeep TJ's....no power seats, no power windows, no power door locks, no heated seats, no computer screens.....AND, we have real rust, not any of that wimpy surface rust that some of you have been complaining about! 😬

Sponsored

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I assure you that having convenience features will not limit me from taking my bronco and bashing it up against rocks on a black diamond trail at the rock park....

Rather I pity you because I doubt you'll do half the things in your Bronco that I will do in mine.
What is a “rock park”? Sounds like a California thing.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of my current broncos came with power steering or power brakes lol. Finally put power steering and brakes on one of them. Those were eventually optional items and alot of folks still didn't order them.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Real men (and women) drive Jeep TJ's....no power seats, no power windows, no power door locks, no heated seats, no computer screens.....AND, we have real rust, not any of that wimpy surface rust that some of you have been complaining about! 😬
After spending so much on my new vehicles for my family, I thought about having a fleet of XJs. TJ's would be better except they are getting harder to find.

Heated seats...my last car didnt even have a working heater and I live in Colorado.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's another reason I would never want powerd seats in the Bronco...after the wife drives, jus
I'm surprised Ford even put power seats in the bronco.
I was too....a manual seat fits this vehicle so much better. Personally, it's much better anyway to be able to just jump in, grab the lever and slam it to the rear.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not a man because I want a memory seat in my Bronco, I get it.

I just don't agree with the thought process that conveniences are emasculate. I think that is as ridiculous as if I were to say a real man would have bought a Bronco that you can actually off-road instead non-lifted, non-locked, base model with street tires...
Every tire available from the factory is a street tire. Some are just labeled for mud and snow, which is the least you can get with OBX.

Now if anyone puts "summer" tires on a Bronco then they are truly sick

Sponsored

Deadlast76

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If we've learned nothing from this whole ordering process it's whatever we want we get the opposite. But seriously, why didn't they just do 2 basic stripped down trims, a 2 door and a 4 door and let everyone build exactly what they wanted. They probably would have made more money because we would have had nothing to compare our trim to so we would have kept adding options.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After spending so much on my new vehicles for my family, I thought about having a fleet of XJs. TJ's would be better except they are getting harder to find.

Heated seats...my last car didnt even have a working heater and I live in Colorado.
Had to buy high package (lux) just to get the one absolute......heated steering wheel

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of my current broncos came with power steering or power brakes lol. Finally put power steering and brakes on one of them. Those were eventually optional items and alot of folks still didn't order them.
My 75 didn't have power brakes. It took one time at the rock park and I put a booster on it...

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford trying to end my marriage with no memory drivers seat 1637676015183
Sponsored