Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ignore the boomers, fanbois, and the poors. Your right, it’s a ridiculous oversight to not have memory settings for the power seat option in 2021. End of story.
"the poors" that's too funny....
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every tire available from the factory is a street tire. Some are just labeled for mud and snow, which is the least you can get with OBX.

Now if anyone puts "summer" tires on a Bronco then they are truly sick
I can attest to that. Not 3 seconds into the first trail with the worthless tires they chose for the SAS, they were clogged up and mostly useless.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ignore the boomers, fanbois, and the poors. Your right, it’s a ridiculous oversight to not have memory settings for the power seat option in 2021. End of story.
Wrangler doesn't offer them...and they sell a whole lot of Wranglers, so it can't be that big of an oversight by it's only direct competitor.

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Like I said, I think Ford is trying to get me divorced by not having a memory for the drivers seat. There is nothing on the planet more frustrating than getting in your vehicle with the seat position all messed up and not being able to get it back to perfect. I pleaded with my wife to only move the seat in but it's impossible for her to not touch every single setting.

At some point I'm gonna have to tell her she's never driving it again which will likely result in me LIVING in my Bronco.... Why Ford, Why???

You would think that for what the leather trimmed seat package costs they would have stinking memory seats!
I read somewhere at some point Ford may build a luxury model like the Range Rover for people who say they want a Bronco but would be better off in a Lincoln Aviator or a BMW X series. Maybe a Chevy Traverse? You know a mall crawler with memory seats...IT IS NOT A LUXURY CROSSOVER! IT'S A SERIOUS OFF ROADER! I had an original Bronco which barely had heat, lots of noise and that's about it. I also had 1994 and 1996 Eddie Bauers. No power seats, memory seats, no heated steering wheel, no mini roof antennas. In all three you got a 4X4 truck.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”

Last edited:

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not a man because I want a memory seat in my Bronco, I get it.

I just don't agree with the thought process that conveniences are emasculate. I think that is as ridiculous as if I were to say a real man would have bought a Bronco that you can actually off-road instead non-lifted, non-locked, base model with street tires...
Lighten Up, Francis. I was just yanking your chain a little. You can reach up and lower your balls from their uptight and stowed position.

Sorry, but my self image isn't tied to my Bronco or any vehicle. Besides, my Base won't always be Stock. The best part of any adventure is not from where you start but where you go.

You see a Base Bronco, I see a Blank Canvas for my interpretation of a Bronco. I don’t need Ford to sell me one like some folks.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not a man because I want a memory seat in my Bronco, I get it.

I just don't agree with the thought process that conveniences are emasculate. I think that is as ridiculous as if I were to say a real man would have bought a Bronco that you can actually off-road instead non-lifted, non-locked, base model with street tires...
I always catch that vibe when someone responds to a perfectly valid quality concern with the Bronco...

MIC delaminating? Man up and put some JB Weld on that thing, this is a built for purpose off-road vehicle you know! :LOL:

Nothing screams rugged individualism more than putting your own zip ties in the engine bay of your brand new $50k truck!

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wrangler doesn't offer them...and they sell a whole lot of Wranglers, so it can't be that big of an oversight by it's only direct competitor.
Uh, Defender, Discovery Sport (with the optional indicator of water depth you are driving through), soon Ineos Grenadier, 11 models of Toyota, 2022 Pathfinder - if you think the ONLY direct competitor of the Wrangler is the Bronco then you must also think that until the Bronco came along the Wrangler had no alternatives.

Some of us have had enough highway miles behind the wheel of a Jeep with solid front axle and poorly designed trailing arms that required constant movement of the wheel to remain going straight that we did NOT want a DIRECT competitor, but something a little different

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Like I said, I think Ford is trying to get me divorced by not having a memory for the drivers seat. There is nothing on the planet more frustrating than getting in your vehicle with the seat position all messed up and not being able to get it back to perfect. I pleaded with my wife to only move the seat in but it's impossible for her to not touch every single setting.

At some point I'm gonna have to tell her she's never driving it again which will likely result in me LIVING in my Bronco.... Why Ford, Why???

You would think that for what the leather trimmed seat package costs they would have stinking memory seats!
MY wife does not drive MY Bronco... If she wants to drive a Bronco... she can go buy hers...

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Great idea! just buy a Bronco for her and have 2 his and hers then happy wife happy life!

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Uh, Defender, Discovery Sport (with the optional indicator of water depth you are driving through), soon Ineos Grenadier, 11 models of Toyota, 2022 Pathfinder - if you think the ONLY direct competitor of the Wrangler is the Bronco then you must also think that until the Bronco came along the Wrangler had no alternatives.

Some of us have had enough highway miles behind the wheel of a Jeep with solid front axle and poorly designed trailing arms that required constant movement of the wheel to remain going straight that we did NOT want a DIRECT competitor, but something a little different
Those are certainly alternatives, but you could also cross-shop an Escalade and a Corvette, that doesn't mean they're the same......but there is only one other open-air 4x4 in the market...

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is why I have my car and she has her's and we don't share. A 6ft tall guy can't even get in to adjust the seat without sliding it back first after a 5ft tall woman has been driving.

The only solution is for her to have her own Bronco!

BroncoRookie

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Given the drivetrain, how it drives and feature set the closest thing to a direct competitor is the 4runner. The biggest the Bronco shares with the Wrangler is that the doors and roof come off.

That being said when Ford set out to build a 2021 Bronco I don't think the goal was let's build a vehicle from the 60's or 70's or 90's or even the 2000's in Jeeps case. If you're comparing a 2021 Bronco to one built 40 years you're a fool. Especially from a "features" standpoint.

I'm sure Ford set out to be better than the competition and dominate the market in this segment. They blew it out of the park on some points and completely dropped the ball on others. Like no memory seats, MIC tops, 5 trillion different colors of plastics, no sport mode of Badlands or 1st edition to name a few.
Sponsored