Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@ChrispyKC I need more info buddy ;) this forum is in need of some motivation!
I really hope that the exterior paint matches the roof or a solid white or black painted top. I don't like the 'plastic unfinished look 'as shown below in the photo. It looks like the standard top on the Wrangler and that shouldn't be. The Bronco needs to differentiate itself.
--Crispy any info on that?

Ford Bronco Ford Update: 2021 Bronco Will Have Its World Debut This Spring Unknown

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really hope that the exterior paint matches the roof or a solid white or black painted top. I don't like the 'plastic unfinished look 'as shown below in the photo. It looks like the standard top on the Wrangler and that shouldn't be. The Bronco needs to differentiate itself.
--Crispy any info on that?

Ford Bronco Ford Update: 2021 Bronco Will Have Its World Debut This Spring Unknown
Wrangler offers a body color roof. A pretty costly option.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't judge (I point, I laugh, but I don't judge)

-Drex (edited as I did not feel it was a helpful post)

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wrangler offers a body color roof. A pretty costly option.
And the fancy painted roof scratches on the trail ...

White though: must have white roof option!

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't often come to this thread, but have to do something while cup number two of coffee gets ready; When I first perused this forum, it was a smaller group, cooperative, none of the typical one-upmanship arguments, people did not try to 'win' disagreements (which devolves even further when one side feels they lost and they go find a misspelled word or a tiny factual flaw if you squint real hard at in on a Tuesday, ETC. and then keep coming back in anger, then the content that might have helped someone becomes hopelessly muddied) It is really why I joined instead of just reading.

I am not complaining here, if I don't like a thread or participants actions, I simply don't consume it. I don't try to change the behavior of others or bitch about whatever (at least I make an effort not to do so). Just offering an alternative that some might find appealing.

I haven't paid attention to the participants here, so not calling anyone out in particular, it doesn't matter anyway. It is always the same, human nature I suppose. At a guess, we have some people (for whom recognizing irony is apparently not in the cards) who complain on a forum about other people complaining on a forum.

We have others who will scream they have a right to say whatever they want (hint; the Bill of Rights is a muzzle on the Federal Government, not a leash on a privately owned website and it only recognizes Rights, it does not bestow them)

We have, or will, have page after page of grown human beings trying to boost their self image by trying to tear down other people.

Every third page, someone will try to get back on topic.

Anyway, coffee is steaming (Death Wish Coffee brand, double caffeine or some such thing, quite tasty and recommended),

If you enjoy ranting online, more power to you, if it just gets you more aggravated, you might want to give my policy of walking away a try. It really makes for a happier life in my experience, but live like you wanna brothers and sisters!

I don't judge (I point, I laugh, but I don't judge)

-Drex (Feel free to mock or agree with me, I likely won't read the reply, this thread is beyond redemption to me and I doubt I will be back in it)
I also quite like Death Wish Coffee.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

what does the Bronco have for a rear axle again?
This makes me sad. Might be a deal breaker for short people like me.
c'mon, just get blocks!

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This makes me sad. Might be a deal breaker for short people like me.
As a fellow short person, I'm going to point out that my Toyota Tundra doesn't have adjustable pedals, and I've never had a problem with it.

In fact, I don't think I've ever driven anything that had adjustable pedals, and it's never been a problem.
Sponsored