Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not true. When Productivity and Profits go up 72% and Wages go up 9.2%, there is space in between.

The fallacy in Macro Economics you cite is put out there by people who want you to accept Billionaire CEOs,Stock Buy Backs, and the Stock Market as an indicator of economic health.

If the Highest Stock Market Ever could not protect a majority of people from running out of money within 2 weeks of economic hardship, wages, productivity, and profit are not in balance.

%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F10%2Fwagescompensation-1200x1093.jpg

Guess where the terminology of "Trickle Down" starts to come into play as working Americans are conditioned to believe that if you let people get super wealthy, that you somehow benefit when you would not otherwise.

The world does not have to be how it is today. Higher wages do not mean higher cost.
My Dad was able to raise 5 kids in the early 1970s on one income. The cost of goods was not crippling because he made a fair wage for his productivity.
God if it was sunny out you'd see a face palm.
Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The reveal is getting closer, just need to be patient. Everything we have read leads us to be impressed, Ford will dominate this market in time, just like the F150 and Mustang two flagship vehicles. I can wait, everyone stay healthy and safe.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As someone who is both currently getting the maximum unemployment for my state and has previously been a union worker(7 years ago). My current unemployment with the 600 extra is 50 less a week than when i was working in a union. I am average skilled and the only thing that got me that union job was that i had a cdl. I was a fence builder. Now if some folks are a little lazy and thier significant other is worried about getting sick. I could see some reluctance to go back asap but in general when people arent working but have a job waiting for them they are a little nervous and will trend to want to get back work even if its a couple weeks after others go back.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trump says Back to work So where is this thing Ford? Let’s see it.

I only need a few more pics, maybe of a different color, front and interior shots and confirmation of engines and transmission. That’s all .

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
An ice cold beer in your general direction DrewBronc21.....

ATTICA.....ATTICA !!!!! ?????

?

Sponsored

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The $600 per week is only good for 13 weeks, if the employee refuses to return to work they lose the money as well.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The $600 per week is only good for 13 weeks, if the employee refuses to return to work they lose the money as well.
Good until july 31st* the 13 weeks is an extension of UIA benefits for those who may have run out of weeks to claim previously. IE, auto industry suppliers who do 2-3 week shutdowns and temporary layoffs quite regularly.

Tslater1989

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 f150, 2016 explorer, 97 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick side note. I know for a fact, engineers are loving this time to fine tune things. Less meetings. More time troubleshooting. In fact, just the other night, I saw the new Escalade, in camo, at 10:30pm, 2 hours from GM's development facility. Heading north, further away from there. I asked a few people about it, they all said pretty much the same thing. That many of them are working crazy hours because they are bored. So to kill time, they are just testing and debugging. This goes for for ford, and GM. So I would suspect, when the vehicles being developed right now come to market, regardless of brand. Most of the kinks will have been worked out.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The median household income in the United States is $56,516, according to 2015 data from the U.S. Census.
Nearly 50% of people making $40,000 or less are now unemployed.
$56k is dangerously low to the floor of being unemployed and unsustainable.

Additionally, some job classifications can be classified as Salary around $50k.
So people work 60 hours as a "Store Manager", and therefore their hourly is sometimes UNDER Min. wage if you actually divide salary by real work hours worked.

Sponsored

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

ChrisPY, inventory at the Ford dealer near me is just the opposite. But I hope things pick up soon.

Evanm14

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am thinking that we will see the Bronco reveal Monday, May 25, Memorial Day.
Ford needs their stock to go up and people need to be excited during the holiday. Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored

Last edited: