First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont care about the price part most of that we know already. But it would be nice to know more exactly what the option are and mean.
Sponsored

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went and mowed the lawn and came back still mad

- lock in dealer, having no idea of any price of anything
- build and price comes in December, need to figure out ASAP because you need to place said order with dealership
- dealer says yeah we are charging 2000 over MSRP. Don’t like it, cancel your reservation and lose out in line
- won’t get car until possibly 2022-2023 now

Yeah I held off buying a Jeep once they announced the Bronco but I think I’m gonna have to axe the Bronco, this just seems way to convoluted and sketchy for my liking
You can go talk to your dealer now and get basic pricing arranged. I already have in writing from my dealer that there will be no ADM and they will honor X-Plan if available. There are also dealers on here committing to pricing as well. Print that out and take to your dealer to see if they will do the same. Get it in writing or move your order to one of those if you don't mind a little road trip.

Yolobaggins

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can go talk to your dealer now and get basic pricing arranged. I already have in writing from my dealer that there will be no ADM and they will honor X-Plan if available. There are also dealers on here committing to pricing as well. Print that out and take to your dealer to see if they will do the same. Get it in writing or move your order to one of those if you don't mind a little road trip.
How can I get pricing arranged when I won’t know any pricing on any option until December?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
F K This

Wrangler just announces 72 months, zero % financing and no payment for 90 days.... That Rubicon is looking pretty good right about now
Wait rubicons are now 0-72?

Jeep website Still says 3.9 for 72.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a joke. How did we go from August to December for build and price?

If they launch the build and price without the price portion, that doesn't do alot of people any good and to my knowledge, Ford has never done this anyways.
They could at least put up the configurator so we can see what will be offered.

Sponsored

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think Ford is in the process of fixing the various things including color combos/color tops that we have been discussing. They cannot afford to mess up and want to do it right from the start.
At least I am hoping as much.
They are messing it up right now before your eyes.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
F K This

Wrangler just announces 72 months, zero % financing and no payment for 90 days.... That Rubicon is looking pretty good right about now
Hell yeah I think you should do it!!!!!

This will move us more patient Bronco fans up the list in ordering. I think I've moved up at least 10 spots already just in this thread. Loving it!!!!!

Mike978

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait rubicons are now 0-72?
Yeah for an antiquated vehicle. If people cannot wait a short while (in the scheme of things) then go to Jeep. People need to quit crying - the build and price will be out ahead of ordering, which is itself six months ahead of earliest delivery. It is a shame it will take this long, but come on first world problems.

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bout to just say screw it and buy another Mustang GT instead. I'm starting to be over all this waiting for a car I might not even drive for another year at least.
I am thinking the same thing. Looking at a Ranger.

BabyDoc1012

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra, 2019 Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
New to the bronco, just got into it after the reveal, got my reservation on the 14th, so I havent been watching all this for as long as some. But has anyone considered Mike Levine is just a dude with no information just wanting to stir the pot. His “title” is marketing, so he could just be saying random stuff to keep up talking about it?

Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hell yeah I think you should do it!!!!!

This will move us more patient Bronco fans up the list in ordering. I think I've moved up at least 10 spots already just in this thread. Loving it!!!!!
Yeah for an antiquated vehicle. If people cannot wait a short while (in the scheme of things) then go to Jeep. People need to quit crying - the build and price will be out ahead of ordering, which is itself six months ahead of earliest delivery. It is a shame it will take this long, but come on first world problems.
According to their website Rubicon are 3.9 for 72.

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ouch.

On the one hand, hopefully that means they're still actively working on firming up more options (interior colors, white tops, etc.).

On the other hand, this raises 2 very real issues:

First, releasing the tool at essentially the same time they open up orders is just begging for problems. If they make any mistakes in the tool (and judging from the variety of images on the existing site, that's possible), it is going to wreak havoc on the ordering process.

Second, this makes the requirement to lock down your dealer in October ridiculous. You're supposed to commit to a dealer with no information on actual pricing?!
If the first year models are made the way this launch is being made Bronco owners are in for trouble. Somebody at Ford needs an ass chewing.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How can I get pricing arranged when I won’t know any pricing on any option until December?
You can at least know if they will honor no ADM and X-Plan. You can make a dealer decision with that info. You are never at any point obligated to purchasing said Bronco if you don't want to.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.