Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like we have to wait until December for the Build & Price tool.

They could have put that in a mother fing press release instead of having us ask. So they want us to decide on a dealer before December. And basically give us a matter of days to build our Bronco and place the order with the dealer. That's bull Ford.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, Levine was the information hero pre-reveal.....now, everytime he gets near a keyboard he posts a kick in the nuts for us!

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's true. But I guess my question is, how does what dealer you are going to purchase it at affect your buildable configuration decision?

I guess if you happened to pick one that had a markup, you might choose a different model, but that's the only scenario I see really affecting people's choice.

From what I understand, after the "build and price" launches in December, you can reserve the exact model, configuration, etc of your Bronco. Until then, what you chose does not matter in the eyes of Ford.
The scenario I was thinking of was the lack of pricing info to dealers means they may not be able to commit to X-plan or below invoice pricing, which would affect all configurations. So, less about the configuration itself, but more about the pricing across the board.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
REMINDER:
Ford produced ventilators and ramped up a massive N95 mask production during the early COVID-19 period and likely saved many lives in the process.
The virtue, it is reflected in the PPS........ :rolleyes:

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually hit up the Ranger configurator after seeing this thread, but Ranger is being updated for 2022...waiting on Nissan Frontier Gen3 reveal now.
Don't hold your breath if your expecting dramatic changes. It's only been here for a few years. I wouldn't expect a redesign for at least another 3-4 years.

jdogi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's still possible that the order guide will come before then. This should have all configuration options and prices. Maybe the time is just needed to code out the configurator site and do the renderings, etc.

EDIT: Never mind, I guess they don't contain prices :-(

Sough

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Stop freaking out. This is literally not a surprise. Yes, it sucks a rumor went around that it would be up this month, but the only official Ford statement said it would be up this Fall. Fall is September 22 - December 21.

Now that we have another statement from a legit Ford rep, we know it's in December.

DevinBrent

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For those that wanted build configuration changes this is a good thing. More time for them to reconsider or change things.

LED fogs on the Modular steel bumper LETSSS GOOOOO!!!
Or add the 2.7 with the manual and squatch

Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He followed that tweet up with reposting this from the Ford Q&A from Friday that says before December. He should have Included before instead of just saying December.

Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December 08D56DD3-69CD-463C-BC62-A430A2E7425F

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meanwhile, over at Jeep they will pop out another 250,000 wranglers and laugh their tails off at the bully who told them they were dead meat when school lets out.
They are laughing indeed.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Status
Not open for further replies.