Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just better mean one thing. The freaking manual Sasquatch becomes a reality.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He followed that tweet up with reposting this from the Ford Q&A from Friday that says before December. He should have Included before instead of just saying December.

08D56DD3-69CD-463C-BC62-A430A2E7425F.png
That makes it seems the ordering begins in December. But the build and price is "before ordering begins" in December. August is still possible. Clarification?

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is probably trying figure out how much they can price the packages at so they can gouge us for all they can get away with.

You know, turn a $42k outer banks into a $70k vehicle once its fully loaded. Then when you complain about the price they can say "hey, you should have gotten a limited edition. You could have had it fully loaded and gotten a discount"
I just posted something like this. I know it's not going to happen, but people posting what they'd pay for options isn't really that bright.

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
It’s not really, enthusiasts complain about everything. This is the 3rd one I’ve followed closely from years out
Some complain....and you apologize for everything......kinda balances out....don't it ?

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just better mean one thing. The freaking manual Sasquatch becomes a reality.
They could be trying to make that possible. I don't plan on ordering that. But cross my fingers for those who want it. Maybe they are going to see if its possible, which is a reason to delay the build and price configurator.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
what??

Jeep has essentially built the same wrangler for 25 years and you think they will revamp it and put out a new wrangler by December?

That's crazy talk sir.

Madness, absolute madness is about to ensue.

They just left the door open for competitors to snatch up all those "reservations".

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They could have put that in a mother fing press release instead of having us ask. So they want us to decide on a dealer before December. And basically give us a matter of days to build our Bronco and place the order with the dealer. That's bull Ford.
Honestly how long with it take you to build your Bronco? It's not like you have 200 things to choose from. Go down the list of available options and select them. At this point I pretty much know what I want. It's going to take me like 15 minutes to build mine. Well that's if the site actually works.

The scenario I was thinking of was the lack of pricing info to dealers means they may not be able to commit to X-plan or below invoice pricing, which would affect all configurations. So, less about the configuration itself, but more about the pricing across the board.
Your dealer doesn't need to know a price to tell you if they will have ADM or if they will honor X-Plan. My dealer has already sent me an email on both of those, so I have it in writing.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They could be trying to make that possible. I don't plan on ordering that. But cross my fingers for those who want it. Maybe they are going to see if its possible, which is a reason to delay the build and price configurator.
That's my whole thought process. In the end they'll be like, sorry for the wait but here's you manual Sasquatch and all will be forgiven.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December 634D4672-D549-4132-B68E-38E4B6964120

Sponsored

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Between this and the June 2021+ delivery...I’ll admit I am a bit disappointed.

Ive waiting on this Bronco for around a decade. I may end up keeping my 92’ Bronco and wait it out.

Also starting to question the $68k+ Out the door price tag (with towing package) for my First Edition. Not enough excitement details around the FE thus far IMO. You can get a lot for $68k in another rig.

Ford if your listening, please get us pumped up to spend $60-70k for the first edition. Y’all got a First Edition promo video in your back pocket?

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We were always only going to be able to place an order in December. Now we will see it, price it as we option it in December.

I would rather wait and see the real thing and the true options.....in the meantime I suspect we will have the advantage of seeing various reviews and get a better idea of what we can expect.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 days 2 weeks. Bottom line when im spending big money i hate making last minute decisions. I can change my mind multiple times before I'm comfortable and making the right choice.
Then don’t. There is not one person holding a gun to your head to order in December.

you wanna be one of the first to get the bronco when it hits the streets suck it up and make a decision quick ?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything is trending towards a very dissapointing schedule slip. I don't think we will be driving these things until summer 22'.

Is it really going to be that much better than a Wrangler Rubicon? That's a lot of missed days of fun that could be had.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.