Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon Hard Rock
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well,..
This is concerning. I will not lock into a dealership and place an order by October 31 st without final pricing. I'm not buying my seventh Jeep because of there price gauging. If Ford pulls the same stunt I'm out. I'll keep my Rubicon Hard Rock going and buy a Porsche toy. They " FORD " could easily be making a huge mistake if they inflate pricing because of initial demand. Big mistake.
Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Levine says, " You'll see build and price well before ordering."

How long is "well before" ?

If they move out the Build & Price Online, they can also move out ordering.

JimmyD

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4/2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Starting to believe Ford doesn't have plans to build the Bronco. Just tease us. I doubt we'll will be ordering in December either.

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, because I want to compared options right before ordering my Bronco. What if I change my mind?

Last edited:

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So this sucks, wanted to start trying all 10,000 configurations I may want. That being said, it's not a crazy deal breaker. We have to lock in our dealership by October 31st, but that has nothing to do with the packages and pricing. Every dealership will have the same cost for the car. The only difference is what they will sell it to you for. So Invoice -$1000 isn't going to change when the actual options\pricing hits. X-Plan will be X-Plan. MSRP will be MSRP. Lock in the dealership that fits your needs. And for the people who think they wont be able to Build-and-Price fast enough before the order date, I think that's a stretch. They said it will be out before the order date. After we all crash the site for the first 24-48 hours it goes up, I'm guessing every person here will have worked up 37 and a half configurations and be narrowing them down within the first hour its actually up and stable. OF course the narrowing process will take some time:

1 - Remove all the configs that have every single package, option, and accessory because you can't afford it, it will look like a bat shit crazy UFO with 8 lightbars on it, and your wife is not going to let you pay $75,000 for a Bronco.
2 - Remove the ones without Sasquatch. You'll just be jelly when all the Sasquatchers drive by. Not worth that kind of mental anguish.
3 - Narrow it down to the one you want 100%, then order the one your wife wants instead because that 5-10 year argument about buying the version she didn't want ain't worth it.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly how long with it take you to build your Bronco? It's not like you have 200 things to choose from. Go down the list of available options and select them. At this point I pretty much know what I want. It's going to take me like 15 minutes to build mine. Well that's if the site actually works.

Your dealer doesn't need to know a price to tell you if they will have ADM or if they will honor X-Plan. My dealer has already sent me an email on both of those, so I have it in writing.
So then what’s the damn hurry to release the bronco for reservations then? Why do it 6 months out from ordering..

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some Ford marketing evil genius is gonna start selling $100 First Edition Bronco fidget spinners to get us through til December

Sponsored

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they tell us August for B&P. Then change it to December. They also confirm you will be able to see the Bronco before you purchase.... At a special event... At what point did the customer become the idiot here? What if we can't make it to an event because it's 4 hours away while a I have 5 dealers no more than 20 minutes away? They took my $100 for a place in line and gave me NOTHING in return. That sort of shit pisses me off. Ford (which I bleed blue oval) has been pissing me off on a daily basis these last few months.

Btw @BAUS67 im not drinking either ha ha.. (I saw your disclaimer on other thread) but when I get pissed I get verbose ?
If it's that important for you to see it in person then you make the effort to drive the 4 hours and see it. I'll be in the same boat here. I have 5 dealers in town but if I have to drive an hour to New Orleans or 4 hours to Houston then that's what I will do. That's what they make "sick days" for, right? ;)

They didn't take your $100, they borrowed it. You can get it back at any time. They gave you exactly what you stated, a place in line.

wsammyboy

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2017 Dodge Durango RT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man, I was looking at Wranglers just before the reveal, then subsequently decided I could wait for the Bronco and put down a reservation. Now I’m window shopping again. This isn’t good news for those of us with impulse buying tendencies. LOL.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Status