Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm with you all the people who are pissing off and going to the jeep dealer where just looking for a excuse anyway.
Not really. Not something i plan on doing, but Ford is snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Comes as no surprise really. Locking in your dealer before releasing pricing is a big kick in the groin.
Sponsored

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah for an antiquated vehicle. If people cannot wait a short while (in the scheme of things) then go to Jeep. People need to quit crying - the build and price will be out ahead of ordering, which is itself six months ahead of earliest delivery. It is a shame it will take this long, but come on first world problems.
"It's the age of entitlement, the age of entitlement..." (sung to the tune of Age of Aquarius)

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you are worried about dealer practices - you don’t need specific pricing to know/suspect the dealer will try to screw you anyway - so find a reputable dealer now and change. Simple.

The “configurator” has been talked about being released in August. This is the second time the “build and price“ has been talked about being available in December. Not really new, news.

If it takes you more than a few hours - possibly a day or two - to figure out what you want on your Bronco then I’m not quite sure we should trust you to drive a vehicle in the first place - Ford isn’t forcing anyone to BUY a Bronco first and blind and THEN configure it. No one needs four months with a “build and price” to figure out what they want prior to ordering.

?‍♂

If you think Ford is playing games, or don’t like how it’s playing out, or mad that Jupiter is in the wrong phase while Mars is in retrograde and “Navy Pier!!!”then cancel your reservation and buy a Jeep or 4Runner or a Prius. It really isn’t that big of a deal.

JK

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait rubicons are now 0-72?
Well, this is good. Will be less incentive for Ford dealers to charge ADM. lol

honestly, after seeing the Bronco unveil I can’t see following through with my Rubi order that I placed back in June. Regardless of what incentives they throw at me. I gotta wait this Bronco out.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, I guess some local dealers better decide how they are going to do business before the deadline to switch dealers gets here if pricing is coming out after October 31st.
I think they could at least commit to the ADM, x-plan, fees, add on stuff, and unwanted dealer installed bloat options. Could someone come up with a list that people can take to their dealer and get a commitment? Of course it wouldn't be binding, but it might be something to compare them against each other.

As for 10/31, I think ford absolutely has to push that date back now. Maybe just open it back up to you can switch at time of order or anytime before.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, this is good. Will be less incentive for Ford dealers to charge ADM. lol

honestly, after seeing the Bronco unveil I can’t see following through with my Rubi order that I placed back in June. Regardless of what incentives they throw at me. I gotta wait this Bronco out.
It’s not true. At least not yet.

yankee hat with no brim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford is probably trying figure out how much they can price the packages at so they can gouge us for all they can get away with.

You know, turn a $42k outer banks into a $70k vehicle once its fully loaded. Then when you complain about the price they can say "hey, you should have gotten a limited edition. You could have had it fully loaded and gotten a discount"
Seems like this could easily happen. Since they can't raise prices for individual trim levels. A la Carte is where they can really get ya. But maybe that means they will offer things we want on all trim levels, albeit raping you on price.

And lets face it. All of us by posting/ whining in here are basically saying that we're willing to pay anything so we can customize.

maybe they are listening to us, and making changes to the options so we can get what we really want, not what they thought we wanted
So how the Hell can i make changes to my reservation by October 31st if the price configuration isn't up until December? I reserved a Base in hoping the Sasquatch package is affordable. If the Sasquatch package is way too much then I want the Black Diamond.
Tough sledding. Really good Ford has thought this one out

I am good, because I am getting the base 2-door with nothing on it. I already know the price.
You're all set sir. Good thing you didn't upgrade to the automatic. That and the 6 engine will be an additional 7k

Meanwhile, over at Jeep they will pop out another 250,000 wranglers and laugh their tails off at the bully who told them they were dead meat when school lets out.
I expect a huge Jeep sale event because of the Ford delay.

@mrlevine Can we get a full price list on options. Now that live build will not be available until December?
No.

If they try to inflate prices just because initial demand is so high, Ford will have lost a customer for at least a year or so until prices go down.
Bad idea. If they want to go for Jeep’s jugular then prices need to be competitive
Can't change trim prices, but ala carte is French for you're gonna get raped on pricing that wasn't already set.

You know, the sad thing here is that the Bronco Sport was revealed the same day as the Bronco and has had a build & price up for weeks now.
I don't know if we should laugh or cry.

*Wakes up from Sunday afternoon nap*
"Let me see if anything interesting is on Bronco6G"

Bronco6G:
13871fiv9kBfkQ.gif

Last edited:

Sponsored

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They could have put that in a mother fing press release instead of having us ask. So they want us to decide on a dealer before December. And basically give us a matter of days to build our Bronco and place the order with the dealer. That's bull Ford.
I'm former Ford corporate. What a screw up. Hey Ford, we believe you now. sure and the earth is flat too.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For reference, the F-150, which comes out this Fall still does not have it's "Build and Price" tool up. The Mach-1 which has similar timing does not have it up either.
The F-150 at least has the order guide posted.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hate how much I love the Bronco right now... I feel like I’m getting played.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.