Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ah men this is unfortunate, I was really hoping to have a number of how much it’s going to cost :(.

enro

Black Diamond
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This makes it sound like it will be available before December.
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December A32412B6-3EC4-4442-B529-3AEF223F8698

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think Ford is making any changes based on 'recommendations'. They are most likely looking to perfect their interface to the build, ensuring the Bronco isn't destroyed immediately by 10k YouTube videos of Wranglers eating its lunch, reviewing their price model for the 1000 time, ensuring their 200+ aftermarket providers have what they need, creating some type of "Bronco Lifestyle" sales pitch and judging how many people will really buy the vehicle based on the most likely precipitous drop from 'reserved' to 'build order'. It takes years to engineer a new vehicle, so I wouldn't expect any mods from what you've already heard as the fundamentals. Relax, you've waited forever, a few more months isn't going to hurt.

Sponsored

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No prob! Like the poster above you said they could be less vague.

I have a decent understanding because I’ve custom ordered through Ford before. But I understand it causes concern because we are potentially spending $30-60k on a car
Yup you nailed it and I haven't done this before so between the vagueness from ford and everyone on the forums my blood pressure is on a roller coaster right now.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
This makes it sound like it will be available before December.
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December A32412B6-3EC4-4442-B529-3AEF223F8698
It depends. Whats the order date in December? If its at the end of the month the price tool can be in the beginning or the middle. It can all still be in December.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude comes
Across like an arrogant ass...
Yup. Plenty of Levine apologists on this board, but he is a a smug ********. And seriously Ford, news this big to a huge pool of reservation holders should not come from yet another ****** response from this guy.

How about a nice email to your reservation holders thanking us for our interest and maybe explaining the latest timeline on things.

I don't blame the people threatening to go buy a Wrangler. For $50K, I hate being treated like dirt, and getting my information from some twitting idiot.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Regardless, there's a point to be had that the point of having a Bronco is the experiences you'll get.
Yeah, but you've got to have a Bronco, to have experiences in a Bronco. 43 years since the last EB was made. 15 years since the concept vehicle. At this rate I'll be in an old folks home before the new Bronco finally arrives. :0

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well this perpetuates the feeling that this reveal has been weirdly haphazard, despite seemingly having plenty of time to get their ducks in a row (esp after the delay from March). That said, he did say the B&C would be released "well before" order banks open in December. So now we're left trying to guess by what metric "well before" is measured in Levine's/Ford's eyes. Best case scenario is that a lot of the optioning is in flux as Ford is listening to input, especially regarding manual/Sasquatch availability, etc. etc. and that affects being able to put concrete information out there.

Personally, this does not affect me much since I have not reserved and it looks like it won't be until 2022 before I could get my hands on a Bronco anyways.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this perpetuates the feeling that this reveal has been weirdly haphazard, despite seemingly having plenty of time to get their ducks in a row (esp after the delay from March). That said, he did say the B&C would be released "well before" order banks open in December. So now we're left trying to guess by what metric "well before" is measured in Levine's/Ford's eyes. Best case scenario is that a lot of the optioning is in flux as Ford is listening to input, especially regarding manual/Sasquatch availability, etc. etc. and that affects being able to put concrete information out there.

Personally, this does not affect me much since I have not reserved and it looks like it won't be until 2022 before I could get my hands on a Bronco anyways.
I won’t be surprised with Ford if ordering gets delayed too... for them that would make sense..

xylophone solo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't say you were not warned.

Just wait till they tell you your "refundable" deposit terms have changed too...

and not in your favor.

Go ahead Charie,take another run at that bronco.

Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December g-9Csw

g-9Csw.gif

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As a Physician let me give you something to help you with the “horrible” news of the delay?!

Would you in your haste want to have a premature baby delivered to you with all sorts of issues that require frequent visits to your pediatrician and that could have been avoided had the baby been fully “baked” and mature enough to give you nothing but joy? ?

Yeah, I thought so!?

Wasatch

Wildtrak
First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJK
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t know Mike Levine or where he sits in their org structure. I suspect he is a marketing director of some sorts. What I can assure you is he is relaying information that has been approved by others above him. He is the messenger not the decision maker. I am sure he has no desire to further enrage Bronco Nation.

He is keenly aware of the passion around this launch and nobody wants to underdeliver.

The bigger questions should be directed at Jim Farley and Hackett.

They already announced the botched explorer launch. It will be interesting to see if Wall Street picks up on these new developments and if it has an impact on their analysts ratings.

Hackett needed a win. This isn’t helping his cause to remain CEO.
I was thinking the same thing. Your analysis and commentary are right on the spot.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.