BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did this configurator will be up in August come from? Did Ford ever say that or was it just some pinhead on here with "sources?"
Don’t know if the person is a pinhead or not, but the latter
Sponsored

BuckeyeinNV

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want to be very clear that I have *no* idea... I just found myself wondering why both terms were being used in the tweets with what could be contradictory answers.
I think one thing today has proven is that nobody knows what the goofballs over at Ford are doing :p

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jeep Boardroom :
What the heck do we have to do to get this type of publicity and public reactiono_O! We got the V8, we got the gladiator thing and the death wobble is practically the Webster's definition of our effing Jeep... but nothing we do is good enough!:mad: We get ignored like used toilet paper:cry:

These scumbags at Ford make up stuff about what may or may not be available, or the order date or the delivery date or change the date and such and people just go nutty!!! Tomorrow they will say the 2-dr will come only in pink and the 4-dr in nothing but zebra stripes and watch the New-effing-York Times run a front page story on that hogwash!!:sick:

So.....what color are you boys ordering? And.... you think anyone will notice a pink squatched number in my parking spot up front?!:unsure::confused:

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where did this configurator will be up in August come from? Did Ford ever say that or was it just some pinhead on here with "sources?"

Some guy, who im assuming works at Ford, heard from a top person in Marketing on a conference call that it would be live in August. Then everyone latched onto that.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah, because I want to compared options right before ordering my bronco. What if i change my mind?
Better hope you can spec change up to when a VIN has been issued like they normally do.

TTown

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Explorer; 2019 Honda CR-V; 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wild guess - Ford uploads the configurater Dec. 1, and people are required to start ordering a week later. Then, due to the small window the configurator completely crashes due the mad rush. A shitshow ensues that, with a little foresight on Ford's part, could have been avoided.

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really? You have the price of each trim and 2 vs 4 door. You have delivery and tax information. As for options it is fair to assume the price of the auto and 2.7L engine. Sasquatch is more tricky to price but lots are not going for that. Roof will be c$1.5k going off Wrangler which is a good guide. So yes you have a good idea to plus/minus 10%.
Really, i don't. Do you work for Ford?
He is right. If you don't have a decent idea of what the price will be then you haven't done much digging. I know what my base price is, I have a decent estimate of what I think the ad ons will be and I know what my budget is. I'll just add in options until I reach my cap, and then probably add a few more. LOL

Sponsored

robbyreneeward

Badlands
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge truck. Bronco on order.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wild guess - Ford uploads the configurater Dec. 1, and people are required to start ordering a week later. Then, due to the small window the configurator completely crashes due the mad rush. A shitshow ensues that, with a little foresight on Ford's part, could have been avoided.
But as big a company as they are, and all us common folk see the looming train wreck, surely they can as well?

aplm7

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

But as big a company as they are, and all us common folk see the looming train wreck, surely they can as well?
For them, the train already hit... they have all been in crisis mode for a few years, so nothing new, they just take it one day at a time maybe

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I read through all pages of this thread. Got to page 10, it was 18 pages. As I kept on, last page kept getting farther away ?
Zeno’s paradox but with a forum instead of an arrow ?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
He is right. If you don't have a decent idea of what the price will be then you haven't done much digging. I know what my base price is, I have a decent estimate of what I think the ad ons will be and I know what my budget is. I'll just add in options until I reach my cap, and then probably add a few more. LOL
How do you know the price of the ad ons? Please tell.

CWGrisw0ld

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a Physician let me give you something to help you with the “horrible” news of the delay?!

Would you in your haste want to have a premature baby delivered to you with all sorts of issues that require frequent visits to your pediatrician and that could have been avoided had the baby been fully “baked” and mature enough to give you nothing but joy? ?

Yeah, I thought so!?
And here I thought a fellow physician would know better than to engage in a false dichotomy...
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.