First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do you know the price of the ad ons? Please tell.
This is my guesstimate on my build. I think it will be pretty close, but who knows.

44,600....................4-Door Badlands
4,000.......................Lux Package Upgrade
3,000.......................2.7 / 10 Speed
1,500........................Sasquatch
1,500........................Color Matched Hardtop
500...........................Towing Package

55,100.....................Total MSRP
Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh Ford... you keep coming hard with kicks to the nuggets. At this rate, I wont be able to have children.

Who is in charge of this shit show? This screams "we weren't ready to launch, but our stocks are in the toilet and we need some positive momentum so we don't go completely bankrupt."

Them trying to copy Tesla is going to bite them in the ass. Musk owns his entire chain, there is no dealership nonsense with a Tesla. ADM, required markups, delays, limited options to the most expensive model, etc are going to doom this product.

Thanks for the fun videos and ideas of some off-rodeo 3 yrs from now. Part of me hopes half the people drop their reservations and buy a competitor.
If it would save the rest of us from having to listen to a bunch of whiners, I certainly agree with you. Bail on out. Thereā€™s no indication December wasnā€™t always the time when it was going to be revealed, everyone just ran with a ā€œreliable sourceā€ that seems to be unreliable. Literally nothing has changed except your expectations because you listened to someone in the internet instead of waiting for Ford to announce it.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is my guesstimate on my build. I think it will be pretty close, but who knows.

44,600....................4-Door Badlands
4,000.......................Lux Package Upgrade
3,000.......................2.7 / 10 Speed
1,500........................Sasquatch
1,500........................Color Matched Hardtop
500...........................Towing Package

55,100.....................Total MSRP
This board is littered with "guesstimates". Thanks though...

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They could have put that in a mother fing press release instead of having us ask. So they want us to decide on a dealer before December. And basically give us a matter of days to build our Bronco and place the order with the dealer. That's bull Ford.
How is dealer selection affected by when the price is released exactly?? Canā€™t see the relation. And how many days do you really need to build one once the options go live?

Sponsored

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They should have never opened up the reservation system in mid July if they weren't going to have the build and price tool up until December.

Its like the old "overpromise and under-deliver" scenario. They got everyone all hyped up and then its just a series of gut-punches.
I know, god forbid they got you with that $100 refundable deposit....

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nothing like some vague (and contradictory from his next) tweet from Levine to get a great community of Bronco lovers to start picking at each other. Great job Ford, can we have more of that brilliant marketing Twitter account?

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between this and the June 2021+ delivery...Iā€™ll admit I am a bit disappointed.

Ive waiting on this Bronco for around a decade. I may end up keeping my 92ā€™ Bronco and wait it out.

Also starting to question the $68k+ Out the door price tag (with towing package) for my First Edition. Not enough excitement details around the FE thus far IMO. You can get a lot for $68k in another rig.

Ford if your listening, please get us pumped up to spend $60-70k for the first edition. Yā€™all got a First Edition promo video in your back pocket?
So youā€™ve been waiting for a decade and THIS is what gets you down? Technically nothingā€™s been delayed or even changed. They just announced when the configurator will be up, which is likely when it was always going to be released. Thereā€™s no proof that August was legit and December makes more sense the vehicles are still being actively tested.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's a very good point.

With what little contact I've had with my dealer, he told me that Ford would contact me when it was time to place the order, at which time I would be able to go online and configure everything, then that goes to the dealer. That tool could be the Configurator and very different from a more simplistic Build & Price tool open to the masses.
This is what I'd consider the configurator or order guide to be.
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December confi

50foxbody

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang GT, 2015 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
True, but the Bronco Sport is supposed to arrive in dealers this fall, not next Spring/Summer.
Fair enough, the only real comparison is when the Mach E was announced vs when that build & price went live

Sponsored

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

New to the bronco, just got into it after the reveal, got my reservation on the 14th, so I havent been watching all this for as long as some. But has anyone considered Mike Levine is just a dude with no information just wanting to stir the pot. His ā€œtitleā€ is marketing, so he could just be saying random stuff to keep up talking about it?
He does seem to run communications for Ford, so he probably has some base level of knowledge

Levine Ford.JPG

tomknight

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (3), Fiat Spider, MB ML
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did anyone else see the Bronco Build and Price on the Ford website on launch night? It was up for a few hours, then taken back down. Like someone hit the publish button too quickly.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Squatch is the X factor. It could be $3000 or $8000 which could be the difference between waiting for a Bronco or just buying a Wrangler to many.
I have a feeling that in the end, this will be the first option to fall off the needs list when the price is revealed.

jbf19

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Chevrolet Blazer and 2015 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to be very clear that I have *no* idea... I just found myself wondering why both terms were being used in the tweets with what could be contradictory answers.
You may be rght but the Director of Communications for Ford sure sucks at communications. Why is it so hard to just explain things plainly once they see the uproar their crappy communications cause? Levine isn't good at his job.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.