Status
Not open for further replies.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there are 2 issues here and a lot of people are trying to turn it into just one. How does knowing the price of the Bronco help you decide on a dealer? The thing you really want to know is what will the dealer try to do when it's time to sign paperwork. Will they try to add things on? Will they want a high doc fee? Will they try to jack you on your trade? Will they charge a high interest rate? You need to pre qualify your dealer and expect the best price you will get is MSRP. That won't change if you know the price today or the day you take delivery.
Agreed, and I think that's why people wanted to know prices before locking in a dealer. So they could negotiate with their dealer before locking in their order in Dec. I've already got email confirmation from multiple dealers in my area that they won't mark the Bronco up over MSRP. I do however expect financing to try to get me to buy all 200+ of the add-ons for the Bronco. :ROFLMAO:

Like everyone else I would like to know what packages will cost and what not, but I am not going to cancel my reservation over this. I just hope Ford comes out and tries to put out this fire before it gets too out of control. I am hopeful that these Bronco appearances that Ford has planned are not just in the US, after all the Bronco is for sale in North America, that includes Canada. So far I have only seen the Bronco used in the US. I'd really like an opportunity to see it before buying it over the internet.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, AFAIK this December timeline for the build and price has been tweeted/published by Levine at least twice now within the last week. However, there has been no actual Ford published “August” date except for the “configurator” - in one of his earlier tweets late last week/early this week Levine seemed to draw a distinction between the “configurator” (which he said would be soon or August) and the “Build & Price” tool which he mentioned would be December. I can’t find this tweet but it’s out there ....

The August timeline seemed to stem from THIS:
7D96E1D6-39FE-4424-81DE-5BD98B4FAD40.jpeg

.... seems to be the source of the “August” timeline everyone is so latched onto and evening THIS does not say “build AND price” and is also NOT a verified Ford published piece of information. It’s forum speculation.

On FRIDAY (Two days ago) FORD from a different outlet in the company said THIS:
8F461524-7A16-40B2-9236-822A8CFE50A3.jpeg

All the actual communication from Ford has been “fall/December” the ONLY place I’ve been able to see anything about August was from a forum post citing a “high up marketing” source. That is NOT the same thing as Ford, Inc.

Anyway, just thought I’d point that out.

No sense getting upset when Ford has only ever publicly said “fall/December.” If anyone has a screenshot of a Ford employee on twitter or IG or FB or Mortortrend or Ford.com publishing/being actually name-attributed quoted saying anything about August, please post it! ?

JK
I would consider the begining of fall the end of august. December is winter. They said "...sharing pricing this fall before ordering begining December". Sharing pricing will be shared "BEFORE" ordering in December. Don't be confused with sharing pricing & ordering in december.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Last seen Yesterday at 9:59 PM :rolleyes:
That’s not from Ford. It’s a forum post.

I could start a thread claiming a high up source told me that every eighth Bronco will be painted purple. Doesn’t mean there is any validity to it. ?‍♂

JK

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Oh great only four more months of speculation on the Sasquatch pricing.....

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would consider the begining of fall the end of august. December is winter. They said "...sharing pricing this fall before ordering begining December". Sharing pricing will be shared "BEFORE" ordering in December. Don't be confused with sharing pricing & ordering in december.
What you consider fall and what I consider fall and what ford considers fall are three different things - point is AFAIK Ford themselves never published/committed to the actual month of August.

And according to the almanac FALL doesn’t start till September 22 this year and runs through December 21 ....
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December 41032BA1-1CF9-4A17-B8EA-569E2DE0D4D3

Most of this is semantics and people choosing to be upset over said semantics.

Im not claiming Ford is “great/awesome/can do no wrong” but a lot of this outage is being driven by forum speculation that as morphed into “fact” through the rumor mill. It’s a giant game of telephone. ?

JK

Last edited:

Sponsored

PR4X4

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ and Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Y’all need to relax and consider yourselves lucky you can make a reservation. I live in Puerto Rico, have a zip code a little white van comes by everyday with US Postal service on the side, but according to Ford my zip is invalid, thus no reservation for me. I would love to just have a reservation be thankful you have a reservation for this once in a generation vehicle.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does dealer selection have to do with pricing exactly?? I just don’t get why so many people are hung up on this, unless you think the dealer is gonna do something to the pricing, it’s otherwise irrelevant. And if you are worried about that find a better dealer.
If you already have a good idea of what to expect from your dealer probably not much difference.

However, kind of difficult to have any substantial conversation with a new dealer when no one knows such basic information like what options are available and roughly how much it's going to cost. When every question you ask each other is answered with "don't know yet," things get a little tricky.

Sponsored

B Wants A Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is my guesstimate on my build. I think it will be pretty close, but who knows.

44,600....................4-Door Badlands
4,000.......................Lux Package Upgrade
3,000.......................2.7 / 10 Speed
1,500........................Sasquatch
1,500........................Color Matched Hardtop
500...........................Towing Package

55,100.....................Total MSRP
Awesome, thanks for doing the work for this (as I haven't bothered). I'm looking at 2-Door (but possibly 4-Door) Badlands manual with Lux Package and color-matching roof.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If that’s the case, I’d be happy. I’d be surprised if getting to lux cost only $3,000. That’s a lot of upgrades coming all the way from the bottom.
I think if this were an OB build, lux will be less than $3k, since mid is standard. I think Sasquatch will be $3-4k.

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Guess this gives us something to do during the holidays? ?‍♂?:rolleyes:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that should slow down the traffic around here:rolleyes:. But hey you can configure a sport while you wait
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.