Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh this has been good reading/ entertainment today! I'm assuming to see y'all all next Sunday around the same time on the next edition of "As The Bronco6G Turns" ?
Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If that's the case then Ford should prepare to see a lot of the reservations go pooooof.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Richtor I totally understand that, I am far from new to the game...

That being said the car business like many others has a language of its it's own.

If you go back and look at the first 3 twits (yes that is what I call tweets) you will see the differentiation.

Mike should not be leaving things like that in the air, however I think he just answers correctly but without total context.
What youā€™re stating is Lavine is not answering when the build and price may be up on the website.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is mostly what I'm worried about Covid 19 messing everything up. Its very likely. I think the Virus is going to spread like Wildfire this winter and screw everything up. A lot of factories and suppliers will be shut down. I honestly have a bad feeling about this. I doubt we will see Broncos in the spring.
My take on Covid which is def something Ford is taking to heart. Good chance thatā€™s the trend they are looking at right now. I work for a tire factory. We will be building tires for the base and possibly the BD. We are a 4000 person plant. We are also a rubber plant who supplies Goodyear with rubber. So it def have a waterfall affect! We have a covid revolving door going on at the moment. Handful of ppl go out for a few weeks then those handful come back, so on and so on! We were told we ended up with 300 cases they were shutting the doors. I am sad that this pandemic really put a hurting on manufacturing this year! I will also sad if they push the Bronco off for longer but the same time I understand! I mean doing a launch and dealing with covid canā€™t be easy!

Last edited:

Sponsored

SasquashJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is probably trying figure out how much they can price the packages at so they can gouge us for all they can get away with.

You know, turn a $42k outer banks into a $70k vehicle once its fully loaded. Then when you complain about the price they can say "hey, you should have gotten a limited edition. You could have had it fully loaded and gotten a discount"
Iā€™ve been feeling the same way. My BL might turn into a BD with add ons because adding to the BL looks like it will go over the first edition pricing. The anticipation is ridiculous

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bet they're waiting for Jeep to come out with an updated wrangler. Like the 392 or something. I wouldn't put it past both manufacturers colluding together to string is all along. I mean, why not? They both have us fanatics in the palms of their hands. They're just playing us like fools and we're all sucked in too deep to see straight. Just take our money! Lol

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

why? Truck is much more "Adventure oriented."

Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December R1Tcam
4 ft bed isnā€™t a truck. Haha my 5.5ft truck bed is too small.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.