NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
not concerned when it goes online as long as it’s > 1 week before final ordering decisions need to be made

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

He is inside Ford.

Dealers get our information somewhat after that.

Still plenty of time prior to Oct 31st.

Told you they were watching 6G.

I dont think they liked the uproar out here.

Excellent job Forum members!
I hope they like my gifs.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has challenges with finances and COVID etc. I get and understand that. Still, doesn't change the fact I'm no longer 21 years of age. I place a high value on "now". And time waits for no one. I'm definitely NOT one of the people who are fine waiting around for Bronco to eventually show up. Probably the different reactions we see in this thread, regarding how long a Bronco might take to show up, have to do with how differently some of us place value and are aware of passage of time.

If Ford had already offered the Bronco the last decade or currently, I'd have likely bought one. Because I like what I've seen, a lot. 2 years from now? Will see how it goes. The situation is what it is. Even if the eventual Bronco (when it's finally available for regular people to buy) doesn't match with my lifestyle down the road, I still hope it's a great success, because we could use more of those type of vehicles for people to have fun with.

Status
Not open for further replies.