First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
As I’ve said before guys, at least they are letting us know. There have definitely been some bungled parts of this reveal but as long as they are doing the vehicle itself right, we’re going to laugh at all this one day. Hopefully around a campfire at the first Bronco6G meetup right? It’s a weekend, let’s give mike a little bit of a break. (My guess is that he may not have known the September date, or had to get authorized to release that info.)

And that’s coming from someone who could use a Bronco right this second since I’m going to be car shopping this week most likely ?. Not worth getting worked up about this stuff. Life happens.
Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December C8B26FA4-432F-4CD7-A0D8-45D90B16716A

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Update: Bronco Build & Price coming in **SEPTEMBER** with ordering in December C8B26FA4-432F-4CD7-A0D8-45D90B16716A

Is there a distinction between “Build and Price” and “Configurator” we aren’t appreciating?

The former will go live soon and we can build and price out our dream Bronco... and the latter is the actual tool used to finalize your configuration and place the order?
Looks like you were right.
Now we've got an update that the build tool will be up in September at the latest, with ordering in December.

Status
Not open for further replies.