Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if it had been mentioned but took the windows out of my wife’s ‘22 bronco and ford changed the top. The clips now mount to little flaps that you can actually grab and clip the clips easily. 👍 mine are tight to the fabric and a pain in the rear on my ‘21
Ford Bronco Ford updated the soft top clips recently F5F5BA29-A6F6-40EB-A9EB-735E2F8B8ECB
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My 22 is not like this. Must be a very recent re-design.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not on any 2022 I’ve seen either, but my dealer should be getting a delivery next week with another one—I’ll go check it out.

Glad to see that Ford & their soft top supplier is making incremental improvements without waiting for an entirely new model year.

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice improvement indeed. i always feel like I’m about to rip the clips off the soft top when i try to click them together.
I’ve stopped clipping mine on my ‘21 unless I’m traveling highways for a long time. I’ll clip them again in the fall and leave them alone for the winter. Now I’m tempted to raise the clips and see if I can get the wrinkle out some lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We did just pick it up this week 3/22 build date on door sticker and this tag on top
Ford Bronco Ford updated the soft top clips recently E2732C85-D2E4-4139-A0D6-8E6B39BB0359

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would like for the ability to tighten them to pull the wrinkles out. Also over time my velcro is starting to get weaker. Worried in a year or so it will no longer stick. Top has some awesome features but still needs some work.

Thomas

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if it had been mentioned but took the windows out of my wife’s ‘22 bronco and ford changed the top. The clips now mount to little flaps that you can actually grab and clip the clips easily. 👍 mine are tight to the fabric and a pain in the rear on my ‘21
Ford Bronco Ford updated the soft top clips recently E2732C85-D2E4-4139-A0D6-8E6B39BB0359
Mine is like this...I thought it was normal...haha. 🤷‍♂️. Picked mine up on Star Wars day.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Folks, I don’t know who needs to hear this but put your top back to position 1 then clip the windows back in, then close the top completely. When I was told this tip a couple weeks ago it changed my life. It went from torn up fingers, swearing, and 5 min per window to all smiles and done with all in less than 3. Carry on!

Sponsored

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of us who haven't gotten our Broncos yet, can someone post a picture of the old design so we can compare?

mmaturo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, R8s, Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Folks, I don’t know who needs to hear this but put your top back to position 1 then clip the windows back in, then close the top completely. When I was told this tip a couple weeks ago it changed my life. It went from torn up fingers, swearing, and 5 min per window to all smiles and done with all in less than 3. Carry on!
yup! Watching the actual Ford video shows it. After taking my doors off and back on once I learning I really need to remember to look at the video or the owners manual to make life easier as well.

Mario3241

Base
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks. Good tip!

OP
OP
‘21OBX

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only thing I got out of the OP’s thread is that he has a Bronco and his wife has a Bronco. That’s a Bronco rich couple.
Yup she liked mine so much that she bought one too! So now I don’t have to share. Great too about the position one. 👍
Sponsored