Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are words in here that make me wonder about going with a smaller dealer. Does anyone have any older copy of the FAQ to compare against? "Residency" and "Location" bother me.

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, however, actual delivery may vary based upon a number of factors including vehicle model and configuration selected, commodity constraints, residency, delivery, and final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos.

When will I take delivery of my vehicle?

Bronco deliveries begin June 2021 and will extend through 2022. We anticipate some customers will receive a 22MY Bronco. Actual delivery times will vary based on vehicle model and configuration selected, commodity constraints, and location. In late Q1 2021 you will receive an estimated delivery window based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos.
Honest question-- what makes you think a smaller dealer has a better chance than a larger dealer? Couldn't it ust as easily be the other way around ?
Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The location/residency thing makes me a little nervous that living in california, they are gonna pull a "your bronco is estimated to be delivered in november" even after reserving on night 1.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Honest question-- what makes you think a smaller dealer has a better chance than a larger dealer? Couldn't it ust as easily be the other way around ?
I'm with a smaller dealer now and plan to stay there. But we've see stuff coming from Ford (the whole allocation conversation) that makes me think I may be waiting a bit longer. This is the first time I noticed associated wording in the FAQ.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There are words in here that make me wonder about going with a smaller dealer. Does anyone have any older copy of the FAQ to compare against? "Residency" and "Location" bother me.

Will reservations be fulfilled in the order placed?

Reservations will be fulfilled in approximately the same order received, however, actual delivery may vary based upon a number of factors including vehicle model and configuration selected, commodity constraints, residency, delivery, and final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos.

When will I take delivery of my vehicle?

Bronco deliveries begin June 2021 and will extend through 2022. We anticipate some customers will receive a 22MY Bronco. Actual delivery times will vary based on vehicle model and configuration selected, commodity constraints, and location. In late Q1 2021 you will receive an estimated delivery window based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos.
If you're in some far-flung area they aren't shipping a single Bronco on a truck. I can only assume that means they aren't just delivering the trucks as they built them, in order, but rather making reasonable logistical decisions to move them to their final destination. Don't read too much into it.

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We have to look at the positive of this. The longer it takes, the more money ill comfortably have to drop on the down payment.
My only issue is I was promising to sell my current car to my sister. It will then go on to be my nephews first car ever. I told them June since I'm an early reservation holder. But if there are delays then that's longer for him to get his car. Or it means I still sell my car to them and I just go carless or use one of those zip car rent services for a while until my Bronco arrives
I promised my 2013 GMC pickup that I've average 4500 miles a year on to my dad. Feel bad every time i see him bc I still have no idea when I'll get my BL Bronco. Contemplating buying a used car or pickup to drive in the meantime so he can have the truck and not have to wait any longer.

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Does anyone know what will be different on the MY22 vs MY21 other than the white hardtop roof?
No one knows. Could be a Green Color, hybrid, warthog, etc. Will probably be announced in mid to late 2021.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its interesting that the build and price tool won't be updated with those late additions until basically, a full calendar year from today. I can see many being disappointed that they can't prime their order for a mansquatch ahead of time...
People will just have to accept
Build and Price won't have them but I'd be willing to bet when we place our orders the dealers will have check boxes for the late availability items. I'm more than content to slide back to MY22 if it means getting a modular hardtop. For some of y'all that's Mansquatch in late MY21 or even 22.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I promised my 2013 GMC pickup that I've average 4500 miles a year on to my dad. Feel bad every time i see him bc I still have no idea when I'll get my BL Bronco. Contemplating buying a used car or pickup to drive in the meantime so he can have the truck and not have to wait any longer.
That stinks. Perhaps we should stop making promises when we aren't in control of the delivery and supply chain.

I'm sure your dad will understand

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Customers will work with their dealer to replace their 21MY order but will have access to any product improvements for 22MY. Their reservation timestamp will remain with their order."
So for those that already have my22 wouldn't It make sense to have us order later? I guess ford is doing it my21 just in case they manage to get ahead of schedule

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Please dont bring that up. First of all, positive results from hypersensitive tests do not equal clinical "cases". Cases as they are clinically defined require the person to actually show symptoms. Over 50% of people who test positive will not even have symptoms, but they will develop antibodies for it and then be immune. People showing symptoms do not even equal people getting very sick (I had it), and people getting sick do not equal hospitalizations, and people in the hospital who happen to test positive for cv while admitted do not equal hospitalizations FOR coronavirus, and certainly do not equal death FROM coronavirus. Because even then, when someone is actually hospitalized FOR coronavirus, we have multiple therapeutics now and a much better idea of how to treat it. Meanwhile, we are very near if not already reached herd immunity.

There is absolutely no reason for any factories to be shut down. We have learned that shutting down is most definitely NOT the answer.
What you think should happen or not (even if you're 100% right) has no bearing on what that factory manager decides should happen. The commentor was just stating that we should brace for the possibility that an ongoing pandemic introduces risk and possible delays
Sponsored