Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Customers will work with their dealer to replace their 21MY order but will have access to any product improvements for 22MY. Their reservation timestamp will remain with their order."
What? This is confusing. How would we have product improvements available for 21? What is the criteria?
Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You should never tow over what a vehicle is rated to tow. Ever. So if Ford puts 3500 as its capacity, that is it.

It is illegal and your not just putting yourself at risk, you are putting others at risk as well.

Off road capable and towing don't go together. For off road you have a high center of gravity large tires, and soft suspension with big articulation. None of that works well for towing.

I don't think you are necessarily recommending people do this, but I think it is important to mention that it is a really bad idea to tow over manufacture's stated capacities.
How can you preach safety when you weren’t wearing ANY safety equipment on this bike? Not even a helmet!
Maybe you learned your lesson....... Good for you. ?

Ford Bronco Ford Updates Bronco Reservation and Product FAQ 3F9D697A-4528-4658-926A-B3A8BC9DCD14

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From my dealer when i emailed him. Noted that i reside in Canada... Close to what they are saying but not quite. They work by alotment.

1) there seems to be a lot of contradiction in the B&P besides lacking options and accessories. Do you know if all this will be fixed before the meetings on December?

Dealer:
The build and price is very sketchy at the moment. I plan to have the real version probably around February / March. Just before official orders.

All in all, we have to remember that we are really on pre-order right now so this is just a broad rundown of what you would like to have. After the holidays, we will have the details of the options available and we can then turn the pre-order into an official order.

(Thought orders were in December or January... Not twice )

2) i know the modular black top is late delivery for the Wildtrak, but what about the other trims? Is it also late for the color matching ones?

Dealer :
At the moment, we do not have information on the availability of roofs.

3) (once and for all) Ford US has announced that only reservations before September 18 will be a 2021 model. And reservations after September 18 will be the 2022 model. Is the same for Ford of Canada?

Dealer:
For now, Ford is forecasting Canadian versions to be in 2021. However, it is possible that it will change the model year later in the year.

(Thought: whats the point to have a later reservation number then?)

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe we can have some "hot air balloon" reverse gravity ballasts to "lift" the bronco a bit and reduce its weight so we can have a roof rack?
Helium in the tires works just as well. Don't forget the spare.

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How can you preach safety when you weren’t wearing ANY safety equipment on this bike? Not even a helmet!
Maybe you learned your lesson....... Good for you. ?

Ford Bronco Ford Updates Bronco Reservation and Product FAQ 3F9D697A-4528-4658-926A-B3A8BC9DCD14
But if you look closely, I never even hit my head. You gotta know how to fall.

Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am also shocked by the sheer number of apologist for Ford. I just don't get it.
Flipside of that coin: some of us are surprised by the sheer number of people angry that Ford hasn't taken their unique and specific use case and designed a custom vehicle around it.

I get it. The Bronco might not meet your every dream and fantasy. Good luck finding the vehicle that does.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

3) (once and for all) Ford US has announced that only reservations before September 18 will be a 2021 model. And reservations after September 18 will be the 2022 model. Is the same for Ford of Canada?

Dealer:
For now, Ford is forecasting Canadian versions to be in 2021. However, it is possible that it will change the model year later in the year.

(Thought: whats the point to have a later reservation number then?)
I've been thinking (wishfully) that since Canada will have far less orders to fulfill that they may be built more or less at once and then shipped more or less together.

Of course this same scenario could mean that ours are built last and it could take forever.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But if you look closely, I never even hit my head. You gotta know how to fall.
Looks like you might have lost a little skin on that kneecap though ?, I went over the handlebars on my Harley once and never hit my head, but I had some painful road rash for awhile ?

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Flipside of that coin: some of us are surprised by the sheer number of people angry that Ford hasn't taken their unique and specific use case and designed a custom vehicle around it.

I get it. The Bronco might not meet your every dream and fantasy. Good luck finding the vehicle that does.
Botching weight ratings with accessories THAT YOU PLAN TO OFFER either as factory OEM+ or through a dealership is a pretty bush league move--also why many manufacturers stay away from warrantied accessories, but I digress.

Sponsored

perfectburrito

Badlands
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Sasquatch, 2.7AT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Botching weight ratings with accessories THAT YOU PLAN TO OFFER either as factory OEM+ or through a dealership is a pretty bush league move--also why many manufacturers stay away from warrantied accessories, but I digress.
Seems like an easy fix to me: cancel your order and write a sternly-worded tweet to Mike Levine.

Ford Bronco Ford Updates Bronco Reservation and Product FAQ giphy (2)

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree. Today is my first day back at my campus and have been sitting at my desk since i got here. No plans to enter the hallways or visit anyone.
Be safe out there! I’m fortunate that I can keep working remotely, but my wife is hearing the calls to come back 11/9.

3 of our parents are high-risk, so no doubt Thanksgiving is canceled. Just not worth the risk

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like an easy fix to me: cancel your order and write a sternly-worded tweet to Mike Levine.

Ford Bronco Ford Updates Bronco Reservation and Product FAQ giphy (2)
It's just not reassuring how "well engineered" the final product will be and reminds me of the half-assed reskinned 4Runner that was the FJ Cruiser.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just I am clear...the 2DR BL 2.7 Auto can still get roof rack and cross bars with sas, yes?

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be safe out there! I’m fortunate that I can keep working remotely, but my wife is hearing the calls to come back 11/9.

3 of our parents are high-risk, so no doubt Thanksgiving is canceled. Just not worth the risk
Thx. Same to the you and the wife.
Sponsored