First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Suburban, Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Flipside of that coin: some of us are surprised by the sheer number of people angry that Ford hasn't taken their unique and specific use case and designed a custom vehicle around it.

I get it. The Bronco might not meet your every dream and fantasy. Good luck finding the vehicle that does.
The "promo" vehicles were pretty spot on. Can we just get those? If not, why not? Deliver the awesome promo vehicles rather than the Frankenstein monsters of mismatched interiors, accents and exterior colors. Just saying.
Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the Late Availability options, ManSquatch and Painted Hardtop, I wonder which will come first? Right now I am debating gaming the system in hopes of getting a MY22 to get additional interior options and white top on Badlands vs either BB or BD ManSquatch. I still have a non-squatch Badlands build that would allow me to avoid late availability but with these new details affecting delivery, there is no way to predict just how long I will have to wait on my day 2 reservation as my build choices and other factors may push out my delivery date anyway.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"...residency..." Could this be a jab at Granger/Stephens that are making waves and attracting non-local buyers?

Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WANTED- 4d CG BD, mid,Sas,twin,mic and for the love of god Sound Deadening Headliner! Come on FORD!

I originally liked the idea of factory everything. Built rig with everything done. Before this truck I ever even glanced at jeeps. But now I find myself looking at the built rigs. Some of the most eye catching aftermarket things are the roof racks. I’m assuming all broncos come with the mounting points from factory. I can see this being a blessing. I was a little underwhelmed by the racks from Ford anyhow.

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"...residency..." Could this be a jab at Granger/Stephens that are making waves and attracting non-local buyers?
This has always been the case, though. People drive/fly out of state to get a good deal on a new car if their local dealers suck.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s how I read it. I’ve calculated my price through Granger. No way am I paying $4k more to get it local. I only made that reservation after Ford eliminated X-Plan so it’s a bed they made.

I’m riding out all the quirks of an early buyer just fine. No power seats, all dark colors for a truck they made to have the TOP OFF, late tailgate, MIC, no X-Plan. And I’m still in, even moved up a model and about $6K in price. But screw with the Granger deal and I will walk.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This has always been the case, though. People drive/fly out of state to get a good deal on a new car if their local dealers suck.
Yep, I've done it myself.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Normal delivery will be from June to December 2021. Late availability will be 2022. Thats the way I've been reading into it. Its not going to be fun for people in a hurry to get the Bronco thats for sure.
Late availability could be a week or 6 months. I don't think that has been determined yet.

Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like you might have lost a little skin on that kneecap though ?, I went over the handlebars on my Harley once and never hit my head, but I had some painful road rash for awhile ?
Who am I kidding. I broke my collar bone the first day of the Corona Stay at home order. I thought I was going to mountain bike everyday of the stay at home order. Broke it on my first ride.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who am I kidding. I broke my collar bone the first day of the Corona Stay at home order. I thought I was going to mountain bike everyday of the stay at home order. Broke it on my first ride.
First day, Damn that sucks, I was lucky didn't break anything but was still out of work for a month letting all that road rash heal ?

joez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I may have missed it but where did getting the roof rack with the sasquatch puts you over the GVWR. I would think putting an extra 200-250 lbs on the root with the bigger tires is going to change the center of gravity. Thus possibly opening you up to roll overs.

CalBronc

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 M Benz GLC300,‘13 VW GTI 6sp,’15 Yam FZ07
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Silly me for being hopeful that "deliveries will begin Spring 2021" might mean April. Now I'm guessing June 19th 2020, unless there is another "update" to the FAQ.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like you might have lost a little skin on that kneecap though ?, I went over the handlebars on my Harley once and never hit my head, but I had some painful road rash for awhile ?
I thought that was what all that leather was for, dress for the slide, not the ride. That left leg should never have been stuck out like that.
Sponsored