Not open for further replies.

jasminekd

Outer Banks
First Name
Jasmine
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
I don’t have twitter but would love to know what this story is you speak of........sounds juicy
lol PMing you!
Advertisement

MJJ

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 17 Nissan GTR, 20 Chevrolet ZR2, 20 Jeep Cherokee, 21 Badlands reserved
Let me know your questions and I will relay... I’m off today and have nothing else better to do.

I will “Like” your post once I asked your question.
Question: Will Ford reconsider adding the Marine Vinyl/Rubberized flooring option to the wildtrak trim level?

edgeflyer

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Can you post for clarity on height specs from non squatch to squatch and the high clearance suspension. Is a 2" lift going to be an option?
I am not a twit, but for the first time I went on to get some real answers from the source. True to nature, the mindless zombies that inherit this earth now asked the dumbest questions and ruined what could have been a great QA for us that have a genuine interest. Can we make a specific thread from someone who is a normal person to share the unanswered questions and answers floating around on this forum? I just don't think I can stomach reading all of that garbage. Makes me sad for humanity.

MikeWolfe

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition, 2020 Explorer ST
Hi All
Want a 4 door hard top raptor bronco with a 450hp 510lb ft torque 3.5L ECOBOOST
4.7 axle ratio
30 inch tires
Fox shocks
10 Spd 10R80 trans
Heated & cooled contour seats
Navigation
0-60MPH around 4 seconds or less 🇺🇲

Haulin455

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
If it hasn't already been posted yet, can someone please ask Ford what day in August the build and price is to go live? Thank you! :)
I’m actually surprised that they didn’t have this Q&A after the tool was released. Could probably answer a large chunk of the questions with it.

Southern Girl

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2013 F-150 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a #FordBronco 2-Door, 4-Door or Sport question?

Reply to this tweet with your questions and we’ll have our Bronco team answer as many as possible today starting at 3:30 PM EDT, 31 July 2020.

HAVE A QUESTION but DON'T HAVE TWITTER?, post @BroAD your question in this thread and I will relay it for you on Twitter.

I will “like” your post once the quest has been asked.

Once the questions are answered, I will try to export the thread into PDF and post to this thread.
Thanks!

rak2

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 - sold
@BroAD question 1 - can we get information on the width and offset of each of the available wheels? question 2 - can we get information on whether the various wheel/tire combinations can be moved between trim lines (selected ala-carte)?
question 3 - can we get info on the availability of body colored roofs for all the trim lines?
question 4 - can we get info on the availability of body colored flares for all the trim lines?
thanks (I'm sort of guessing, that these questions are going towards an attempt by Ford to include info in a future guide or brochure to help eliminate lots of questions).
rak2

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement