Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They had to postpone their honeymoon due to covid, so they begged for a new, free Bronco. Dumb.
Man people will try anything for a freebie! I really thought they actually were going to have a true sob story, like “we just got married but my husband found out he’s genetically a goat so we can’t have children or they will be goat human mutant babies with covid”. Because maybe I’d support them getting a free car if this was the case......but delayed honeymoon?!? Pleassseeeeee ?
Sponsored

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man people will try anything for a freebie! I really thought they actually were going to have a true sob story, like “we just got married but my husband found out he’s genetically a goat so we can’t have children or they will be goat human mutant babies with covid”. Because maybe I’d support them getting a free car if this was the case......but delayed honeymoon?!? Pleassseeeeee ?
how many goat modes does he have?

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAVE A QUESTION but DON'T HAVE TWITTER?, post @BroAD your question in this thread and I will relay it for you on Twitter.
  • What does the high-level instrument panel add over 8" panel in base trim?
  • What is included in the tow package? Do broncos without a tow package still include a hitch?
  • Do all trims include the same underbody armor pieces (aside from the front bash plate and rock rails)?
  • What is the actual difference in the "upgraded bash plates"?
  • Are active grill shutters omitted on Badlands trim? If so, why? For the water depth spec?

Sponsored

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not a twit, but for the first time I went on to get some real answers from the source. True to nature, the mindless zombies that inherit this earth now asked the dumbest questions and ruined what could have been a great QA for us that have a genuine interest. Can we make a specific thread from someone who is a normal person to share the unanswered questions and answers floating around on this forum? I just don't think I can stomach reading all of that garbage. Makes me sad for humanity.
Will all the normal people please raise their hands........Oh ....never mind

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

please ask:

1) Will the “Sport” Goat Mode also be available on the Badlands trim? (It’s not listed in the marketing materials on the website)?
2) Will the electronic sway bar disco be offered as a stand alone option?
3) Will the Bronco qualify for the X-plan?

Thanks for consolidating all our questions and asking. Will you be reporting back on this thread?

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@BroAD

- Are the cabin drain plugs in all trims or just the “rubberized flooring/washout interior” and are the in both front/rear rows?

(Bonus) - Why no “normal” a/c vents for second row?

JK

Sponsored

Mark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Do you have a #FordBronco 2-Door, 4-Door or Sport question?

Reply to this tweet with your questions and we’ll have our Bronco team answer as many as possible today starting at 3:30 PM EDT, 31 July 2020.

HAVE A QUESTION but DON'T HAVE TWITTER?, post @BroAD your question in this thread and I will relay it for you on Twitter.

I will “like” your post once the quest has been asked.

Once the questions are answered, I will try to export the thread into PDF and post to this thread.
My question is, any chance of fixed, solid-state doors and roofs in the near future? I love the new Broncos, but I do not want to have doors and roofs that come off! I currently drive a 2019 Ranger but would be very interested in the Bronco pick-up truck, provided its doors and roof stay on! Otherwise, I will just wait for the Ranger Raptor to move stateside!

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a #FordBronco 2-Door, 4-Door or Sport question?

Reply to this tweet with your questions and we’ll have our Bronco team answer as many as possible today starting at 3:30 PM EDT, 31 July 2020.

I will “like” your post once the quest has been asked.

Once the questions are answered, I will try to export the thread into PDF and post to this thread.
Will the 2 door have removable rear seats?

Thank you!!

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BroAD
1. Can we get information on the 2 door storage solutions? can we remove the rear seats? can we get pictures of the seats folded in the 2 door? will the 2 door have a smaller version of the 4 door "tray"?

2. More colors before launch? like a olive green or military tan

3. can you remove the roof while the roof rack is attached? Will there be a roof rack/cage that can stay on without the roof? And will the roof be removable with the cage attached?

4. The saddle leather interior? please?
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.