First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@BroAD What is the towing capacity? We see 3500 and TBD in different categories.

Also, thanks for doing this for us twitterless folks.
Sponsored

Last edited:

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroAD

So, I've got a couple.

1. Will sasquatch add anything to the Badlands trim other than wheels/tires? As it already has lockers and stabilizer disco, and the badlands suspension?

2. Any approximation of when we will see actual prices for options, and how much money we will need to have and when to have it, to actually order the thing.

3. I guess three.... I've read conflicting info on whether or not the doors and top can be stored in the back of the 2 door....clarification?

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why isn't the power driver seat available on the the 2 door Badlands as an option.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroAD

So, I've got a couple.

1. Will sasquatch add anything to the Badlands trim other than wheels/tires? As it already has lockers and stabilizer disco, and the badlands suspension?

2. Any approximation of when we will see actual prices for options, and how much money we will need to have and when to have it, to actually order the thing.

3. I guess three.... I've read conflicting info on whether or not the doors and top can be stored in the back of the 2 door....clarification?
1. The final drive ratio will be increased to 4.7:1 to accommodate the 35” tires with wider fender flares and possibly some type of spacer to accommodate the larger tires. However, I have asked for clarification on the lifted suspension metrics.

2. The price configuration tool will be out with pricing in August. I asked for a better approximate time when in the Twitter thread.

3. The front modular panels can be stored in the rear cargo area of the 2-door but neither the doors nor the clamshell can be stowed within the vehicle (maybe if you can take the rear seat out which that question has been posed).

Reactions: D21

BP Bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can we get BF Goodrich 315 70 17 KO2 be an option on the Sasquatch package? I got a Super Duty and a F150 which both came with Wrangler.... I have had bad experience with Goodyear Wrangler, both trucks now have KO2... much much better tire.

Last edited:

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. The final drive ratio will be increased to 4.7:1 to accommodate the 35” tires with wider fender flares and possibly some type of spacer to accommodate the larger tires. However, I have asked for clarification on the lifted suspension metrics.

2. The price configuration tool will be out with pricing in August. I asked for a better approximate time when in the Twitter thread.

3. The front modular panels can be stored in the rear cargo area of the 2-door but neither the doors nor the clamshell can be stowed within the vehicle (maybe if you can take the rear seat out which that question has been posed).
Thank you sir, I'm really looking for clarification on that sasquatch thing. If it's just tires and flares, I'll buy tires and flares lol. I really want the manual transmission, all the badlands goodies, and the big tires.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you sir, I'm really looking for clarification on that sasquatch thing. If it's just tires and flares, I'll buy tires and flares lol. I really want the manual transmission, all the badlands goodies, and the big tires.
That sounds like a common scheme people are doing to get around the “no manual Sasquatch” Bronco. Might be slight less stiff of a suspension because I’ve heard there will be some bottom out damper on Sasquatch package to accommodate larger tires but I guess that’s something else to think about.

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sounds like a common scheme people are doing to get around the “no manual Sasquatch” Bronco. Might be slight less stiff of a suspension because I’ve heard there will be some bottom out damper on Sasquatch package to accommodate larger tires but I guess that’s something else to think about.
That's the kind of details I'm looking for. Honestly, if it can be easily converted to 35s, I'll probably go without, spend money on other options, wear the 33s out, then consider it.

OP
OP
BroAD

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we BF Goodrich 315 70 17 KO2 be an option on the Sasquatch package? I got a Super Duty and a F150 which both came with Wrangler.... I have had bad experience with Goodyear Wrangler, both trucks now have KO2... much much better tire.
The Sasquatch package Goodyear tires have been redesigned for the Bronco called Territory. These tires were a result of a joint collaboration between Ford and Goodyear. All M/T tires will be these collaboration tires and the A/T tires will be the KO2s.

Ford Bronco Ford wants your Bronco questions - Post it here 597BAEAA-C74E-47BC-A085-BFA7D3EDB6EC

scape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sorry to be so last minute!

Is it possible to take off the rear door?
Will the towing numbers change closer to actual release?
Are roof rails an option with the soft top? Seems unlikely but thought I'd ask

Sponsored

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a #FordBronco 2-Door, 4-Door or Sport question?

Reply to this tweet with your questions and we’ll have our Bronco team answer as many as possible today starting at 3:30 PM EDT, 31 July 2020.

HAVE A QUESTION but DON'T HAVE TWITTER?, post @BroAD your question in this thread and I will relay it for you on Twitter.

I will “like” your post once the quest has been asked.

Once the questions are answered, I will try to export the thread into PDF and post to this thread.
Hi Ford, not sure if this was asked, but will you be offering the Black saddle interior in what edition? Also, how much will the Lux Package cost?

cursed_hemi

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger Daytona / 03 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Will we have the ability to choose differential gear ratios as a standalone option?

Thanks!

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you for your help.

Can you do a carpet delete on a First Edition? Rubber flooring with drain.

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Will the configuration tool have the final cost of EVERYTHING in it? Will it also keep a running total so as I change my choices the total cost will also change? Can I us it to finalize my choices knowing that the only negotiable things will be dealer holdback and what, if anything, they try to charge over MSRP?

Status
Not open for further replies.