Sponsored

Ford Web Addresses for checking Reservations / Orders?

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm. Odd. Until today I was able to go to my Reservation email from Ford and click the link there. Now the link no longer works. I will say I do NOT understand how Ford manages its user interfacing websites. I keep getting lost in logins and passwords. From what I can see the same login / password is used for A/Z plan, vehicle reservations, and Ford Pass system. Not positive on that, but that's my best guess.

I have an email from Ford Motor Company <[email protected]-ford.com>, entitled "Bronco Order Window Opening Soon..." dated Friday 15 Jan 2021. At the bottom of that email is a link to "See Your Reservation"

https://t.s.email-ford.com/r/?id=(original removed)&p1=www.ford.com/buy/reservations/?cks=(original removed)&emailid=BRNCO_USOrdOpeningSoonNotPreapproved_CREATIVEE1B

As of today, when I go to this site it shows garbage:

Requested URL '/r/?id=(xxx)&amp;p1=www.ford.com/buy/reservations/?cks=(xxx)&amp;emailid=BRNCO_USOrdOpeningSoonNotPreapproved_CREATIVEE1B' cannot be found

When I made the reservation the address was: https://www.ford.com/buy/bronco/res...mp=reveal-reservations-reservationinfo-bronco

Now when I go to that page, I can see my name and email for a fraction of a second, then the page goes dead. Same on Chrome and Edge. Anybody else experiencing this? Anyone know what's happening here?

What website address do you use to see your order / reservation? Is that working for you today? Many thx.
Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ford.com > My Account > Sign In > Reservations and orders

Mine is showing fine.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just go to Ford.com and log in to my account. Works fine for me.

OP
OP

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. That seems to work. Not sure why the links in the email is broken, but starting the journey at Ford.com gets me there. That will work. thx...

One thing though.. Is there a way to see the details of what's inside the order / reservation?

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow. That seems to work. Not sure why the links in the email is broken, but starting the journey at Ford.com gets me there. That will work. thx...

One thing though.. Is there a way to see the details of what's inside the order / reservation?
My reservation did but my converted order does not.
Sponsored