Sponsored

Ford website can't find my order today, have order number and VIN from Ford.

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else try looking up their order today? I went to log in to see if anything changed and ford's website says it can't find my order number/VIN in the system. I am a July 13th, second hour, 2020 reservation, ordered in March 2021 before deadline, sat with no VIN or build date all summer. Then Ford emails me that if I didn't have a VIN or build date yet that I would be pushed to order a 2022. So with a little time to wait, I bought a new car to get me by until spring when I assumed I would be getting my 2022 Badlands. Well, a month after all that, I get an email out of the blue from Ford, as many of you have also, and it says that I am gettting a 2021 and here is your VIN and build week. I click on the tracking button and it takes me to a page that shows your progress in the system. Fine. Now today I decide to look at my order after logging into ford and it can't find the order at all and it says: "

SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES
We apologize for the inconvenience, but won't be taking online orders at this time. Though no need to worry - your Order number of xxxxxx for your Bronco Wildtrak™ is still good. This just means you should contact your dealer directly to place your order to get you back in the fast lane."

So what is going on here? I know I need to call the dealer but they haven't answered yet as the saleman is gone. Time to call Ford I guess.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else try looking up their order today? I went to log in to see if anything changed and ford's website says it can't find my order number/VIN in the system. I am a July 13th, second hour, 2020 reservation, ordered in March 2021 before deadline, sat with no VIN or build date all summer. Then Ford emails me that if I didn't have a VIN or build date yet that I would be pushed to order a 2022. So with a little time to wait, I bought a new car to get me by until spring when I assumed I would be getting my 2022 Badlands. Well, a month after all that, I get an email out of the blue from Ford, as many of you have also, and it says that I am gettting a 2021 and here is your VIN and build week. I click on the tracking button and it takes me to a page that shows your progress in the system. Fine. Now today I decide to look at my order after logging into ford and it can't find the order at all and it says: "

SORRY TO HIT THE BRAKES
We apologize for the inconvenience, but won't be taking online orders at this time. Though no need to worry - your Order number of xxxxxx for your Bronco Wildtrak™ is still good. This just means you should contact your dealer directly to place your order to get you back in the fast lane."

So what is going on here? I know I need to call the dealer but they haven't answered yet as the saleman is gone. Time to call Ford I guess.
I would contact the Dealer, the Manager and find out what they see on their end!!! I just looked at the order I placed on 1-21-21. In "My Ford" it still shows the order as it has since that time (even though I am being pushed to MY22). I am guessing they can't build yours this year and you are being pushed to MY22. If that is the case....you just need to go to the Dealer, verify the current order, change anything you want to change and have them resubmit it and un-99 it. Make sure you get a NEW DORA print out and make sure the Dealer and you agree to the pricing. If you are pushed to MY22 you will get a certificate at purchase that assures price protection.

OP
OP
NDBronco

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would contact the Dealer, the Manager and find out what they see on their end!!! I just looked at the order I placed on 1-21-21. In "My Ford" it still shows the order as it has since that time (even though I am being pushed to MY22). I am guessing they can't build yours this year and you are being pushed to MY22. If that is the case....you just need to go to the Dealer, verify the current order, change anything you want to change and have them resubmit it and un-99 it. Make sure you get a NEW DORA print out and make sure the Dealer and you agree to the pricing. If you are pushed to MY22 you will get a certificate at purchase that assures price protection.
I was thinking same thing you are. I think Ford is bumping a bunch of us to 2022 now. I had a build week of 11/29. I am ordered through my local small dealer and there is only the two owners to talk to and they are both out today. LOL

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Having the same issue for my supposedly 12/6 build date MY21. Suspecting the push to MY22, but no official word yet.

Edit - Here is what I get when I try to use Ford's tracker with my Order# and VIN. Used to take me to a page with my build info. Triple checked that the numbers were correct.

Ford Bronco Ford website can't find my order today, have order number and VIN from Ford. BroncoTracker.PNG

OP
OP
NDBronco

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Having the same issue for my supposedly 12/6 build date MY21. Suspecting the push to MY22, but no official word yet.

Edit - Here is what I get when I try to use Ford's tracker with my Order# and VIN. Used to take me to a page with my build info. Triple checked that the numbers were correct.

Ford Bronco Ford website can't find my order today, have order number and VIN from Ford. BroncoTracker.PNG
I just got off the phone with ford customer service and my dealer and both confirmed that my build date is the same, 11/29, and that this is a glitch with ford's website. Got me a little worried but according to the dealer and ford, my order is the same as always. Save yourself the hour long wait on hold with ford and just check the website later maybe. No one is bumped quite yet according to Ford customer service. Yet....

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was thinking same thing you are. I think Ford is bumping a bunch of us to 2022 now. I had a build week of 11/29. I am ordered through my local small dealer and there is only the two owners to talk to and they are both out today. LOL
I hope you get some answers. You will have fun with that in ND. Where abouts? My family is originally from Lehr. I plan to visit there next year in June....look up the old farm/history.

OP
OP
NDBronco

NDBronco

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope you get some answers. You will have fun with that in ND. Where abouts? My family is originally from Lehr. I plan to visit there next year in June....look up the old farm/history.
Got the answer from Ford and my dealer that nothing changed and it is a problem with Ford's website.

I am in Northeast North Dakota. We have the Pembina Gorge to explore around here. I plan to head to Colorado and Utah with it on road trips.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got the answer from Ford and my dealer that nothing changed and it is a problem with Ford's website.

I am in Northeast North Dakota. We have the Pembina Gorge to explore around here. I plan to head to Colorado and Utah with it on road trips.
Very cool. Enjoy the heck out of it. Hope it's there soon for you!

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is what I get too!
Sponsored