First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing wrong with being cautious, but people also have to adept to situations (such as you have).
Exactly. If youā€™re immunocompromised take extra precautions. But itā€™s clear now that hospitals can handle the situation and nobody will be without care which was the whole point of the lockdown.

Now Iā€™m not saying be stupid and start clubbing and coughing all over people but the idea that restaurants and other ā€œnon-essential businessā€ should remain closed is crazy. Our economy is based on ā€œnon essential businessā€

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Good for you.

But this isn't about you.

Only a fucking pine cone thinks it's okay to risk other people's lives so they can buy a car or get a haircut.
I guess I did hit a nerve... I brought myself into this because you did. I have my opinion and you have your opinion. No need to name call, its a Bronco forum after all man. I have nothing against you or anyone else, I think it's terrible to live in the fear that you must be feeling.

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
covid 19 is a nothingburger. Any plant that shuts down over it is beyond stupid. Unfortunately this will take months for major corporations to figure out. And somebody will have to deal with media lying about its severity.
Ford Bronco Ford Workers Shut Down the Line at Dearborn Truck Plant EYfj61FWsAElBTd

Ford should not allow that line to shut down again and fire anybody on the spot who is under the age of 50 who is "concerned"

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
covid 19 is a nothingburger. Any plant that shuts down over it is beyond stupid. Unfortunately this will take months for major corporations to figure out. And somebody will have to deal with media lying about its severity.
Ford Bronco Ford Workers Shut Down the Line at Dearborn Truck Plant EYfj61FWsAElBTd

Ford should not allow that line to shut down again and fire anybody on the spot who is under the age of 50 who is "concerned"
The average age of covid deaths is much older than the average age of deaths overall. It's amazing how little it affects young people

Sponsored

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The average age of covid deaths is much older than the average age of deaths overall. It's amazing how little it affects young people
the only people dying from this are people in elderly homes , and typically the african american middle aged (often obese) people that work there.

At the end of this whole thing they will find there was a feedback loop between these two demographics and why it was hit so hard yet left pretty much everyone else alone.

Last edited:

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford needs Bronco to be a hit. This doesn't bode well.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Covid is just a bad flu.
Almost the exact same number of people died in 2018 from the flu. And nearly 3x more were hospitalized. The only difference is Covid youā€™re hospitalized for a week or two versus the flu where itā€™s a day or two.
But if youā€™re NOT over the age of 60 youā€™re fine either way.

Covid deaths and ICU cases are flat. No major uptick.

We need to stop shutting down the country for a handful of sick seniors. Isolate the nursing homes stay at home orders for the elderly and re-open America!!!!!

Last edited:

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was waiting for Harry Bennetts Service Dept to show up.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
And this thread is why I hate this whole discussion. You have to either think that Covid is a ā€œnothingburgerā€ OR we need to keep the shutdown in place until Summer/Fall/Winter/ whenever the hell the goalposts get moved. There is no middle ground because you get pounced on by one side or the other with everything you say.

Saying that it only kills old people so who cares is just insane to me especially. Do yā€™all not have friends/family that are in the demographic that could be affected? I do. So to say that we should stop caring or there isnā€™t a problem is just as insane to me as saying we should keep shut down.

I fucking hate how polarized this country is. It sucks.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And this thread is why I hate this whole discussion. You have to either think that Covid is a ā€œnothingburgerā€ OR we need to keep the shutdown in place until Summer/Fall/Winter/ whenever the hell the goalposts get moved.

Saying that it only kills old people so who cares is just insane to me. Do yā€™all not have friends/family that are in the demographic that could be affected? I do. So to say that we should stop caring or there isnā€™t a problem is just as insane to me as saying we should keep shut down.

I just really enjoy this whole forum more when we talk about Bronco's

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
And this thread is why I hate this whole discussion. You have to either think that Covid is a ā€œnothingburgerā€ OR we need to keep the shutdown in place until Summer/Fall/Winter/ whenever the hell the goalposts get moved. There is no middle ground because you get pounced on by one side or the other with everything you say.

Saying that it only kills old people so who cares is just insane to me especially. Do yā€™all not have friends/family that are in the demographic that could be affected? I do. So to say that we should stop caring or there isnā€™t a problem is just as insane to me as saying we should keep shut down.

The flu annually kills the same number of people. And put more in the ICU. So should we shut the country down every flu season?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The flu annually kills the same number of people. And put more in the ICU. So should we shut the country down every flu season?
READING COMPREHENSION BRO HOLY SHIT

See what I mean guys????
Sponsored