First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Easier and cheaper to join the Mustang Club of America to get XPlan. I got a pin but obviously cannot use it. Cost me around $50.
Yep, #Firefight911 posted same thing. I’ll take a look at that before snagging the Ford common stock. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bituman

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Easier and cheaper to join the Mustang Club of America to get XPlan. I got a pin but obviously cannot use it. Cost me around $50.
Yep, #Firefight911 posted same thing. I’ll take a look at that before snagging the Ford common stock. Thanks!

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
oops sorry I missed that post. My dealer is giving below MSRP to those who locked in with them but I missed the cut-off having changed dealers. They are promising MSRP at the very least. Would have eaten up any savings picking up a truck out of state offering below MSRP, so I'm satisfied with what I'm getting.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^^^^^^^^ It is 6 months of share ownership.

It is up to the dealer if they will honor the X plan, it cuts into their profit but entirely their call. If Ford honored it, it would not cut into the dealer profit and Ford has stated the Bronco will not qualify for the program, that ain't changing any time soon.
Thanks for sharing the attached Shareholder Relations pdf.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks everybody. I really appreciate all the info. I think I will buy the 100 shares. No big down side. Like was said above, I can keep the shares and sell later. Here is what my dealer sent me in an e-mail.

“Camelback Ford is one of the few dealers not charging over MSRP and willing to honor any A,Z,X plans that you may have available to you.”

So based on the info in this thread that you all provided, I can buy the 100 shares, get a pin from Ford, and even though Ford doesn’t honor X Plan pricing, my dealer says they will. I think it’s worth a shot.

By the way, not one of the “Similar Threads” listed on the bottom showed up in my searching. I’m finding the search function on this site is a bit lacking. Again, I really appreciate the help and info.
To get an actual pin, you have to send away for it, after you meet the ownership time qualifications. Took me a few weeks to Jacksonville office.

Sponsored

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
^^^^^^^^ It is 6 months of share ownership.

It is up to the dealer if they will honor the X plan, it cuts into their profit but entirely their call. If Ford honored it, it would not cut into the dealer profit and Ford has stated the Bronco will not qualify for the program, that ain't changing any time soon.
Nay nay. Dealers get paid a commission back from Mother Ford for A/X/Z plan deals. When I worked for a Ford dealership (back in the day) the A/X/Z plan deals were a great deal for both the customer and for the dealership. The ugly issue with A/X/Z is trade in allowance. IMO, even though the trade in "shows" a bit less, the A/X/Z deal is a good deal.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nay nay. Dealers get paid a commission back from Mother Ford for A/X/Z plan deals. When I worked for a Ford dealership (back in the day) the A/X/Z plan deals were a great deal for both the customer and for the dealership. The ugly issue with A/X/Z is trade in allowance. IMO, even though the trade in "shows" a bit less, the A/X/Z deal is a good deal.

I will admit my writing was confusing, but you did not read the entire post. Ford is not honoring the X plan with the Bronco, therefore if a dealer chooses to give a customer X plan pricing then they are cutting into their own profit to do so.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would be stunned if Ford gets out half of their planned orders for MY21 and I honestly don't see them offering incentives or xplan on what will be their hottest selling vehicle any time soon.

OP
OP
Bituman

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will admit my writing was confusing, but you did not read the entire post. Ford is not honoring the X plan with the Bronco, therefore if a dealer chooses to give a customer X plan pricing then they are cutting into their own profit to do so.
Well stated and this is what confuses me with this situation. My dealer says he will honor X Plan pricing, but I’m not sure why he would do that since it would seem to reduce his margin. I may reach out to him to get clarification. Stay tuned...

OP
OP
Bituman

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model