Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I signed up two days ago with the Mustang Club. Hope I get the PIN before ordering in December. It’s only $25 also so no real loss if I can’t use it.
How do people learn about Mustang Club and X-Plan but not how it works?

Get your PIN on delivery!
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I signed up two days ago with the Mustang Club. Hope I get the PIN before ordering in December. It’s only $25 also so no real loss if I can’t use it.
Signing up doesn't automatically give you the pin. I believe you can't request a pin For 2 months with the Mustang club. Where you get a pin is a totally different site too. Pin is good for 12 months from when you request one. Also, the pin is not needed in December. Read the faq on the Mustang club site or Google for the info

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Signing up doesn't automatically give you the pin. I believe you can't request a pin For 2 months with the Mustang club. Where you get a pin is a totally different site too. Pin is good for 12 months from when you request one. Read the faq on the Mustang club site or Google for the info
Oh I know. It takes up to 60 days to get the PIN.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’d still like to have it by then so I can confirm with the dealership if I am able to use it or not come ordering time.
You don't need the code to confirm that. Just ask your dealer. It's up to them if they will accept it or not. My dealer already said they will accept x-plan

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You don't need the code to confirm that. Just ask your dealer. It's up to them if they will accept it or not. My dealer already said they will accept x-plan
Just think of it as an early Christmas present. :D

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are hundreds of posts answering that question, please use the search function, hint use my user name in member field, or not.
Yeah I was just playing around. I figured by now we all know what we're talking about here.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

X Plan is available for bronco. You can call the corporate 1-800- number for confirmation if it still bugs you. But it’s a go! For the Bronco 2 and 4 door and Bronco Sport.
Yes, the X Plan is available, but you aren't thinking about... nor are you asking all of the right questions. So, follow my words, and make your own choice as to just how much a significant loss of money might mean to you or your wife and kids.

SO, I WILL REPEAT: I was told that Ford made X Plan was made available to all dealers; however, please remember that the cost of X Plan is shared by both Ford and the Dealer! That is why the Granger plan only gives an extra credit of $300 to people ($1000 under invoice without X Plan and $1300 under invoice with X Plan). Anyhow, the dealers were given an option to sign up, to accept the Plan on this new Bronco... or they could opt out!!! I guess that is why so many dealers remain silent on the subject.

The X Plan has a relationship to invoice, and when you look at the Bronco models, you won't cause too much damage to your bank account, if you're purchasing a Base (about $400, plus about 10% off on purchased options) but as you move up the scale, the Wildtrak invoice is about $1900 under MSRP, plus about 10% off on purchased options (and the other models fall somewhere in-between). There is an additional savings to the X Plan buyer of .04%, plus a processing fee of $275 for the paperwork. These two plusses and minuses may or may not wash out, depending on the total value of the purchase.

Don't wait until after October 31 to figure this stuff out, or your mistake for not understanding how this works, will be create a significant hole in your bank account.

NOTE TO ALL OTHER bronco6g MEMBERS: Please stop announcing that the X Plan is accepted (inferring by all) as you may be unintentionally hurting other Bronco Lovers that believe you... and then they may lose significant money to a dealer that didn't commit to implement the plan.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Spudly

First Edition
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, Gladiator Overland, RX350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I looked at gettIng a pin... Bronco is NOT listed in the model drop down. Bronco Sport is funnily enough. Do you just select another model?

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I looked at gettIng a pin... Bronco is NOT listed in the model drop down. Bronco Spot is funnily enough. Do you just select another model?
No, you don't generate a pin until you are super close to receiving the Bronco. PIN is needed at final sale, not ordering, not before.

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

xPlan formula - (Invoice - 0.4%)+ $275 program fee

Anyone else have experience using xPlan? Any hidden fees? This will be my first time via the mustang club.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I looked at gettIng a pin... Bronco is NOT listed in the model drop down. Bronco Spot is funnily enough. Do you just select another model?
Well, I would just wait. The Sport is in the drop down, because they are actually building them now.

The Broncos won’t start to build, until April. Also, the Pin will be good for 1-year from the date it’s issued, so there’s not a real hurry to get it going now!
Sponsored